Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man this is the thrid time i ask. Can someone tell me how to start Tinymoon tournament?
Really no one can share how to start the continue quest in the v1.9!?
Please can someone tell me?
I choice Sarah. Yeah i read about the bug, but i choice her and i need to try it.
I cant use an old save. I have the save but is so old that i need to finish again all the other girls and women and i am really bored about it.
So i hope with some variable to finish Shasha too after.
So please can someone tell me how to continue with Sarah?
As i say before the last thing i do with Sarah is the hotel love/sex scene.
Anticipate thankses.

Nadool

Aug 30, 2017
Tournament quest bugged my game. From a fresh game it started for me after giving her the first card. Then all she would say to me is "Did you get the deck?" or whatever. Now I can't give her more cards. So she's bugged and Ms Taylor is bugged. Frustrating.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Oh man this is the thrid time i ask. Can someone tell me how to start Tinymoon tournament?
Really no one can share how to start the continue quest in the v1.9!?
Please can someone tell me?
I choice Sarah. Yeah i read about the bug, but i choice her and i need to try it.
I cant use an old save. I have the save but is so old that i need to finish again all the other girls and women and i am really bored about it.
So i hope with some variable to finish Shasha too after.
So please can someone tell me how to continue with Sarah?
As i say before the last thing i do with Sarah is the hotel love/sex scene.
Anticipate thankses.
For me it started with Sarah asking to go steal Shasha's deck after some hassling with extra Dildos in Inventory, including Xtra Size, and Lubricant. And after the deck was stolen she asked to go to Tinymon Tournament. Maybe Dildos are the trigger for it. And as far as I know that's all with Sarah. It was possible to Date her but that was just a replay of that Date after which she and MC went to Hotel. But that was with a old save from version who-knows-I-do-not...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

impBlues

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
I'm stuck after Maria has the talk with her friend and she visits me.
The walkthrough says she should have a scene on the beach at the weekend, but she still tells me to leave her alone. Is it a bug?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I'm stuck after Maria has the talk with her friend and she visits me.
The walkthrough says she should have a scene on the beach at the weekend, but she still tells me to leave her alone. Is it a bug?
No, it is not a bug. Something is still missing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: impBlues

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
If I choosed Sarah instead of Shasha after the dinner I start the tournament with Sarah and choosed Charles instead of stealing Shasha's cards and everything went well after the tournament I see Shasha standing where Amy was standing before with her boyfriend and i spoke to her and she said she will talk with Sarah after school Sarah i standing in the front of the school i spoke to her too and she said she will talk with Shasha.
The next day I went to school and spoke to Shasha again and she said that they can share me then I started dating Shasha and after the 3rd time(after the beach scene)she told me to visit her house and when I went to visit her and went inside to talk to her it skipped thr BJ scene(I guess ?) and MC was in the bed sleeping than he woke up and after a little dialogue I was inside Shasha's house but I couldn't move because I was in front of the door.
Well It's a pity you that you skipped a very hot BJ scene that Mike got passed out

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
is it have to start from the beggining everty time update ?? how do i load save from the previous version??

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well, with the bugs it is impossible to post an updated walkthrough, so here is the steps to do:
After the double date with Sarah her boyfriend and Shasha, select Shasha.
Warning: if you select Charles for Tinymon cards and take them from his sister, there is a bug after that you can’t visit him again, because the game stuck, the scene with you and Shasha on the bed appears when you go upstairs and you can’t do anything, so if you want to see the threesome with Charles sister and her friend, my advise is to save before, do the scene, reload and steal the cards from Sarah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A very useful information, actually I already select Shasha first, I prefer her more than Sarah, she is beautiful but her body is like an alien, slim top small breast and then fat bottom ? I hope that BON will improve her upper body , it should be like Laura's upper or like her mom Dr Lucy

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I think even if you choose Sarah instead of Shasha and you win the tournament and talk to Shasha you automatically unlock her scenes,if i'm not wrong.
Yeah, but choosing Shasha is recommended because you will miss the BJ in the train if you don't and if Sarah's scene after the double date can be view even if you don't choose her

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
No, you don't have to. Just move save-files from older version to newer version. Save -folder is located in My New Life -folder's www -subfolder. Move it in newer version to same location where you took it in older version. This of course only if you are a PC-user. Don't know about other OS...
TKS mate ... I think ITS working now

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah , It makes sense because after 1.9 it will be 2.0, I hope that MC's real mom Dr Lucy will also have a full quest
She's gonna have a full quest with hopefully some sex scenes and ma br a threesome with Sarah :FeelsGoodMan: but it will take so much time to BoN to add her in some update because BoN have to rework her quest line when you choose which Mafia to be part of,maybe i could be wrong but we'll see

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
A very useful information, actually I already select Shasha first, I prefer her more than Sarah, she is beautiful but her body is like an alien, slim top small breast and then fat bottom ? I hope that BON will improve her upper body , it should be like Laura's upper or like her mom Dr Lucy
Well If I'm right Dr Lucy aka Sarah and MC's mom has a big ass so she got that from her mother x'D

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, but choosing Shasha is recommended because you will miss the BJ in the train if you don't and if Sarah's scene after the double date can be view even if you don't choose her
Sorry for the stupid question but what double date?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes