Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Question: has anyone tried the teacher's room quest for Rachel exam in the new version?
Because the solution from earlier versions is not working for me at all... :(

andro1d

Oct 13, 2017
Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah quest) and if you have placed the Sleeping Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah quest) you can return to Ms. Taylor's home after midnight. If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be awake. a. You will see Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor b. Choose to Intervene c. Select call police d. When you leave to get the police you will drop Ms. Taylor´s keys in her mailbox. e. Watch the scene f. The police will interrogate you. The correct answers follow: i. Willing collaborate. ii. Follows Ronald iii. Ronald left the door open. iv. Collaborate. v. No vi. Class companions Go back to Old Quarter and retrieve the keys you dropped in Ms. Taylor´s mailbox (you can do this the next day morning).
a. You will see Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor (and i cant understand what a day and time and where?

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
If you read the any of the Walkthrougs linked to first page you can find the answer.
But you don’t have to do it, because in v 1,9 Fixed + Extras you can have them both.
thank you so much bro now i play with your save file but just i change the name and all is ok thank you man

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Question: has anyone tried the teacher's room quest for Rachel exam in the new version?
Because the solution from earlier versions is not working for me at all... :(
Yes, nothing change is working fine, did you follow the Main Quest walkthrough from first page?
thank you so much bro now i play with your save file but just i change the name and all is ok thank you man
Your welcome.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
FOUND a fix for Sarah route!

the problem with the sarah route (you get stucked in Shasha house) is caused by the variable #229
I've worked on both routes (shasha and sarah) to spot the difference, step by step.

dunno what this variable refers to, it was 20 in the bugged file. I've lowered this value to 13 (the same value in Shasha route just before the BJ scene).
it sux I know, but if you have no choice here the solution: put the value 13 on variable #229. using

now you can enter in the house, talk to shasha and everything is available.
Doesn't seem to be working for me, I changed the variable to 13 and Sasha still says she's busy when I try to enter

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes