Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
There is now a beth glitch, where the i finished everything of the walkthrough for beth until the meeting in her house, but whenever i went the prior scene of Tom with beth's mom would play, which also holds up the progress for Rachel's quest to talk to beth. Any solution?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
So with the save editor i unlocked both Sarah's and Sasha's quest to get a deck (either stealing for the other or from Charles). For 2 weeks now have visited him and Lizzy, yet cant trigger her scene and yes i tried talking to her when she's still in her room. Some help ?

kid5150

May 27, 2018
In the tournament I went with Sasha using Charles cards. Now that it's over, I've talked with Sara & Sasha and they've agreed to talk and be friends. Is there anything more to that? I'm seeing posts about Sasha & Sara together.

Sep 27, 2018
Where is Jaqueline in the quest to help daisy with her father? I am in nesroy's gang and can not find her...
Reading many post deliverd no solution
You can find her at hideout. There is a man with car besides bus stop in old quarter. Talk to him and he will take u to hideout. You can find jaqueline at the hideout.

jw3583

Nov 22, 2017
Hello, I searched the post but could not locate any info on where to get the ketamine now that Laura does not work in the pharmacy, where is it or how do I get it now? Any help is much appreciated!

Sep 27, 2018
Hello, I searched the post but could not locate any info on where to get the ketamine now that Laura does not work in the pharmacy, where is it or how do I get it now? Any help is much appreciated!
Go to new neighborhood pub at night..there you will find drunk man.he is the owner of pharmacy. talk to him, he will drop the keys. Get the keys and go to pharmacy in old quarter and get the ketamine

Reactions: jw3583

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So with the save editor i unlocked both Sarah's and Sasha's quest to get a deck (either stealing for the other or from Charles). For 2 weeks now have visited him and Lizzy, yet cant trigger her scene and yes i tried talking to her when she's still in her room. Some help ?
Did you increased your reputation all the way on YouTV ?

aks1985

May 24, 2017
I can not get the scene with sarah and sasha together! I tried everything If anyone has any tips I appreciate!

spiker82

May 28, 2018
I’m stuck on Sasha. After gone on the third date with her, she told me to stop by her house. When I do, say she’s busy. Did I miss anything?

Kozixxx

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone can help me? I cant enter in Ms Taylor's house, i tryed at dawn with the key, but when i try to enter appear "No one answer at all" so i cant continue Sarah's progression.

7012raptor

Jul 27, 2018
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax.

how to complete this mission ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes