Franko_j

May 6, 2017
How do I visit Shasha at home. I have had dates with her, when I visit her she says "Sorry Im busy right now". Have followed Walkthrough all the way.

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
at 10 working days I think you have the event with Amaria where she doesnt have money to pay you and gives you a titjob, the event that starts the pussyfights is at 20 working days (variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS")
PD: always give RPGMakersaveEdit.exe a shot, is faster than saveeditonline once you use it a couple of times
TQ for your reply, maybe ill give it a go. cuz all this while I been using the online save edit for all my echi game hehe. anyhow thanks mate.

Reactions: stray monkeys

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I remember couple of patches ago, when it was listed for Amy and Laura every new scene in the house or out of it.Would kinda like the same here with Sarah and Sasha, in case to not miss anything good :)

HellboyAres

Oct 12, 2018
I enter Old Quarter in the afternoon, Daisy appear with a car and invite me to a party at Kelly's house.And I AM A CAR!!

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
guys pls help me..
what should i do? i already follow the Walkthrough but i can't talk with maria at the beach
do i need to finish something before i can talk with maria?
sorry for my bad english..
did you see her talking with her friend at night? if so go to your room and play the the console at night which is not implemented yet. but once you triggered it a scene will occured were maria will give you food. then she will get mad at you another night go to her room and talk with her. after that go to beach

Reactions: DyRick

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
can someone help me with daisy's quest? im at stuck where I tried to talk to Daisy after school talking about her secret with her stepdad. then she scream calling Christian and Christian hit me. Then Daisy talk to me about their breakup and about her stepdad. I was supposed to go to Basement and ask help for my Gang. but wherever I tried talking to jacquelin or Bliss they just said "there's no job yet wait for next update"

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
filescdn link broken ?

File not found

Firefox can’t find the file at .

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
/which one is the first rachel asking to recover comic or she asking for sex ?? cause i was jumping to the last one is abug ?? why i,,m not trigering the recover comic quest ??

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can someone help me with daisy's quest? im at stuck where I tried to talk to Daisy after school talking about her secret with her stepdad. then she scream calling Christian and Christian hit me. Then Daisy talk to me about their breakup and about her stepdad. I was supposed to go to Basement and ask help for my Gang. but wherever I tried talking to jacquelin or Bliss they just said "there's no job yet wait for next update"
Sure it also happens to you with Nesrot gang? that was a known bug from former versions when you played Warren's gang (trying to talk with Bliss) here is the solution:
How do I visit Shasha at home. I have had dates with her, when I visit her she says "Sorry Im busy right now". Have followed Walkthrough all the way.
check that your variable 50 "relacion con Sasha" value isnt lower than 50, if so set it to "50"
You can check that variable and modify it using RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe, that you can find here:

Reactions: Franko_j

DyRick

Sep 30, 2018
did you see her talking with her friend at night? if so go to your room and play the the console at night which is not implemented yet. but once you triggered it a scene will occured were maria will give you food. then she will get mad at you another night go to her room and talk with her. after that go to beach
Thx bro,
Another question,
Do you know how to get a car?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
After the 3 dates with Sasha she invites you to her apartment but when you enter you're on the bed naked after a BJ, then you cant move.Saw that other people also have this bug, but didn't find the solution ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
having problems at shasha house game freezes after dialog any help would be appreciated
After the 3 dates with Sasha she invites you to her apartment but when you enter you're on the bed naked after a BJ, then you cant move.Saw that other people also have this bug, but didn't find the solution ?
@CHEBBOxxx found the solution, check here:

Thx bro,
Another question,
Do you know how to get a car?
go to golden town, its a little tricky bc it doesnt appear in the map, you have to go to east town and then leave from the right side of the map

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes