George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I still do not understand the requests to redo in Ren'Py. Let's ignore the fact that the amount of content already in the game would take ages to redo in another engine and let's also forget the fact that all the graphics that would need to be redone. Oh and also nevermind the fact that even something like creating new maps etc would need to be made from scratch.

I am sure anyone would volunteer that time and effort into recreating the game. Here is an idea, those that want it in Ren'py just ask the creators permission and port it yourself then we can all see just how committed you are then.

Reactions: tsukiouji

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Day 80 and dad still has not come home ... I need Dad to meet the bully's dad so I can enter fight club.
Tyna shu's me away in recess ...

Is working in the Bakery so important for both Tyna BUT also Dad (coming home) ?
So far I worked in Hospital and Mechanic 1 event in each, are there more events? Bakery has at least 2...
I think you need to make progress in other quests to activate the dad coming home. Not 100% sure, there may be an answer in the walk through.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Day 80 and dad still has not come home ... I need Dad to meet the bully's dad so I can enter fight club.
Tyna shu's me away in recess ...

Is working in the Bakery so important for both Tyna BUT also Dad (coming home) ?
So far I worked in Hospital and Mechanic 1 event in each, are there more events? Bakery has at least 2...
80 days in game, that means you have not done Maria’s quest, for Dad to return you must play Maria’s quest until to the point that she take you to her job.
Some quest must be in order to be able to activate other quests.

Nadool

Aug 30, 2017
Just started a brand new game, do the tutorial at school, then go home. As soon as I go downstairs it just puts me into the tournament with Shasha. Dafuq

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Even with fixed 3 I'm stuck with my save 100% from 1.8!

I did the extra size dildo quest 4 times, I can't do the 5th, because It says It doesn't work anymore, I even watched the variables and noticed that the only one changing was the variable #1941, I tryed to change It to 5 (times), but even that way Sara doesn't appear in her room in the afternoon.

Any thoughts? What to do?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i still cant do the threesome sarahxsasha. When i go at sasha house i can do everyhting with her. When i go to school tho when i talk to sasha, she only said sarah and her will share MC.
What do i need to do?

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
after I gave card sister when sister dancing , game give me black screen . After that game give black screen I start take black even start I heard music but only back screen , after pres z in black screen game give typeerror cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined .

Dlezz

Oct 10, 2018
On my third visit to ms ms taylor i can already do anal with her... I though you have different scene before that.. does it have to do with sexual skill and endurence?... Because i already complete all the special training with jet..

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes