jaqueline not moving when trying to speak with nesrot for amy quest

edit-
used rpgmakersaveedit and unchecked jet in trouble 2

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
what do they mean by sarah defrocked?
The term "defrocked" is a past tense verb which means a priest or nun was forced out by the church because of their actions. Like this - "Sarah is no longer a nun since she was defrocked when she was caught having sex with the altar boy."

Reactions: bas and UncleVT

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
on amy's quest.
''after about 3 days Dad’s scene triggered when MC go upstairs or he is in his room at 19:00 hours''

Dad's scene never comes. can any1 help ?

why i cant triggerd dad scence in my room 1900 hours on amy`s quest??
same problem.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Why when going into the library to eavesdrop on Sara and her boy friend no matter which day of the week is, the week day (number) changes to 1 but the day (spelling) stays the same? This is an annoying PITA.

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Cant visit Mrs Taylor apartment with the copy of her keys (imdt after Rachels test cheat quest).. it keeps saying "Shes awake", tried at 20pm to 5am. Am I missing some steps in the quest line? I talked to Ronald on day 1 about Sarah's card and him wanting photo ... is there smth else?
EDIT: Sorry for asking, I solved it.... having last game with sarah tournament out of nowhere made me confuse, I had 2000 relation/love with her without even doing her quest, just tournament, and she no longer appeared in school, or accepted ANY card, even the first one, bc she was never in her room either.

SOLVED: Cards have specific order in which you give to Sarah, (not CARD is CARD, order not matter, like I thought).

1st card: Buy from lady in Old Town. (SW of Hornet Club)
2nd card: Stuck under vending machine near Ol'town beach, help from Foreman.
3rd card: Visit Mrs. Taylor's apt. in Old Town after 23PM, you need first mission from Rachel to cheat tests when you find Mrs Taylor's keys.

poprune

May 12, 2017
I've hit a real problem in the teachers' room quest. The first time I did it, it worked; then I read the walk-through and found that I'd missed some goodies, so loaded an earlier save and repeated it. The problem came when I got into the room with the desk containing the key: there were no sparkles and no key, although all the rewards were in place. Since then, I've tried every earlier save game and restarted the game from scratch with the same result. In the process, I encountered another bug during the first date: on entering the alley with Rachel, the screen went black, though the dialogue continued; at the point just before the tit-job, MC is transported back to his bedroom with the 'go to sleep' message. The day progress the next morning and in the classroom, Rachel looks forward to the date again, though the recess and training quests have advanced.
I thought the problem might be in the saves (which I couldn't find), so I deleted the entire game folder, loaded it again from the compressed download and went through the whole thing again. This time, I was transported to my bedroom (black screen again) on the first two attempts, but got the full picture and progress on the third. However, when starting the teachers' room quest once again. the sparkles were once more missing (and no key)!
I've re-started my computer to no effect, so there's something, somewhere that's causing this (can't be the saves, because they disappeared when I deleted the game folder); trouble is, I haven't a clue what it is. All I do know is that it seems that I can't continue the game.

Added later: I've checked the User folder, but can't find a reference to the game, though it might be there under and unidentifiable name, of course. There appear to be no entries in the registry, either, but as the game isn't installed, I didn't expect to find any.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I've hit a real problem in the teachers' room quest. The first time I did it, it worked; then I read the walk-through and found that I'd missed some goodies, so loaded an earlier save and repeated it. The problem came when I got into the room with the desk containing the key: there were no sparkles and no key, although all the rewards were in place. Since then, I've tried every earlier save game and restarted the game from scratch with the same result. In the process, I encountered another bug during the first date: on entering the alley with Rachel, the screen went black, though the dialogue continued; at the point just before the tit-job, MC is transported back to his bedroom with the 'go to sleep' message. The day progress the next morning and in the classroom, Rachel looks forward to the date again, though the recess and training quests have advanced.
I thought the problem might be in the saves (which I couldn't find), so I deleted the entire game folder, loaded it again from the compressed download and went through the whole thing again. This time, I was transported to my bedroom (black screen again) on the first two attempts, but got the full picture and progress on the third. However, when starting the teachers' room quest once again. the sparkles were once more missing (and no key)!
I've re-started my computer to no effect, so there's something, somewhere that's causing this (can't be the saves, because they disappeared when I deleted the game folder); trouble is, I haven't a clue what it is. All I do know is that it seems that I can't continue the game.
Try visit neighbouring Class Room before that. Which you most probably did first time when you searched everything not just followed given locations...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Can't make Rosalva appear on school, i tried to find the variable to make her appear but can't seem to do it.
Use the save editor found
Open your save file with it and go to Switches. Look for Switch #315 - Rosalva en cole and activate it.

poprune

May 12, 2017
Try visit neighbouring Class Room before that. Which you most probably did first time when you searched everything not just followed given locations...
Thanks for that. I'll give it a try.

Edit: Just done it... sparkles! Many thanks, ... but it's still a bit weird...

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
can some1 share save files with full amy quest ? i stuck final chapter (dad's trigger and hospital)

or how can i do that with save editor ?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Where did you see that? On the Walkthrough that comes with the game or on the other one? On what part? You should give a little more details when asking for help.

I assume it's the walkthrough that comes with the game and it's on the part of Laura's Quest. If it is then it means that you must complete Sarah's Quest in order to obtain that specific scene.

Assuming you picked Sarah then after dating Sasha 3 times visit her at home (it's the house to the top right of the East Town) and talk to her. You'll receive a list of sex options with her and the last one should be "Call Sarah". Pick that option and enjoy. Also after picking that option, visit the school library for some additional scene.
That what it makes weird every time i enter Sasha house she said she.s busy and i already date her 3 time park. Beach and i forgot the last... Is it problaly i should date her 3 time again??, Oh 1 more i.m confuses the walkthourgh said that i should go to parmacy meet Laura for Brenda quest but i never so Laura ini pharmacy (old scuare) which parmacy that Laura working on itu? Ty ini advance mate

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
That what it makes weird every time i enter Sasha house she said she.s busy and i already date her 3 time park. Beach and i forgot the last... Is it problaly i should date her 3 time again??, Oh 1 more i.m confuses the walkthourgh said that i should go to parmacy meet Laura for Brenda quest but i never so Laura ini pharmacy (old scuare) which parmacy that Laura working on itu? Ty ini advance mate
For starters, you should check out the Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9 that you can find on the first post of this thread. The reason I tell you this is because the walkthrough that comes with the game has incomplete (the most common example is in regards to Maria's Quest when visiting her at the beach) or incorrect/outdated info about certain quests.
That visiting Laura on the Pharmacy is an example of outdated info. As the game released new versions some quests were changed the Brenda quest being one example.

What you should do to continue the Brenda Quest is to go to the New Neighborhood at around 19h00. To the right of the entrance that connects to Old Quarter you can the pub (it has an Item sign) and to the south, you'll find the drunk pharmacist. Talk to him, when he leaves he'll drop the pharmacy keys. Take the keys and go to Old Quarter. Enter the pharmacy and look for the arrow to get the item Brenda asked (I believe it was ketamine).

In regards to Shasha try to date her again. The game might not have registered the last date. If you're still having trouble post your save and I'll try to see if I can find out the problem.

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 14-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed3 + Extras - Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
how do i send a wassap to amy?

View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 14-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed3 + Extras - Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:
Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
what do i do after Nesorot kidnapes me wich part dose this belong to ?

how do i warn nessrot?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes