khaip

Oct 30, 2018
Is there any kind of map I have no idea where anything is. I mean I had to check the walkthrough to find out which district my house was even in and then randomly try doors to find it. Or am I just missing something obvious?

keyzu

May 31, 2018
guys help, how do I do the event to start with Amy, or was it Any? good the red-haired girl, because it only appears to me at night but nothing else, help please, thanks u.u

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Someone can hel, I can't do the Maria beach quest, when i talk to her, she tells me to leave her alone.

DumbMotherfucker

Oct 9, 2018
I got the download from the Mega link posted in the OP. Is it decrypted or encrypted? EnigmaVBUnpacker is not working on that and the game is really slow.

Edit 1 : It was running fine just a day ago.

poprune

May 12, 2017
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 14-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed3 + Extras - Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
Sorry, but I'm giving up on this game; I've re-started it four or five times, but I always end up in screaming frustration at some point or another. Highly complex, multi-threaded games like this should give the player a chance to follow the threads, but far too much of this one is left to blind luck or following the walk-through religiously, which simply should not be the case. One finds oneself expecting things that just aren't going to happen because a time limit (of which you aren't aware) has expired, or because you haven't performed some utterly illogical task first; it just doesn't make sense. And the whole thing is so full of bugs, illogicalities and inconsistencies that you just don't know if it's one of them that stopping you, or something else you haven't done or found. As an example; 'come back at dawning'... well, 'dawn' can mean different things to different people: it's one thing at the equator but quite something else in, for instance, Northern Sweden in winter (if there's a dawn at all). I've said elsewhere that this programmer is probably inexperienced; it's quite certain that his system analysis talents are even more rudimentary.
Good luck to whoever has the nerve and guts to re-write this one, but more power and all praise to him or her if it's accomplished; I'll keep an eye on it to see if that happens, at which point I'll cheerfully return.

@bdul MuQ4dir

Aug 3, 2018
Pliss help my.. Mission amy in update 1.9... I dont know anout mission, we must joint madia, but i cant find amy

Help pliss

And where office jasmin, because shasha tell me, jasmine want meet me..

Gandalf122872

Nov 2, 2018
I have read multiple walkthroughs as well as watched videos about the maria beach scene. I can never get it to trigger. after watching a recent video i fond that after i get her package from the clothes store I should be transported to her room. Instead she tells me I should get to school and then I never get anywhere else with her. I have been caught with rachel in the alley and I have done the scenes with Maria's sister. I have seen her workouts and I have seen where she rubs her foot on me while watching tv. Is there any way around this or is it just a glitch that has no fix?

kasla

Dec 9, 2017
Guys please help me. I downloaded the compressed version and after i go in my house i cant get out. if i go downstairs i'm in a card game with the girl with blue hair and if i win this card game she gives me a blowjob and after the blowjob the screen goes black

i am downloading the normal version right now but with my slow internet this is taking forever

PS: i don' know if someone had the same issue and its already answered and i don't want to read over 1000 pages

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi! Im playing v1.9 3 fixed with extras! first of all thanks a lot to @Kertug for the walkthrough! I dont know if this has been said before in the forum but you can also invite Sarah to play console with you at 16:00 in your room (it repeats the scene after the tournament) and also you can use aphrodisiac on Sarah if you click on the food in the kitchen in the evening (from 14:00 on, if the tilting arrow diappears means that the scene is going to be triggered once you go to sleep) :biggrin:
working to advance with the savegame library!

Guys please help me. I downloaded the compressed version and after i go in my house i cant get out. if i go downstairs i'm in a card game with the girl with blue hair and if i win this card game she gives me a blowjob and after the blowjob the screen goes black

i am downloading the normal version right now but with my slow internet this is taking forever

PS: i don' know if someone had the same issue and its already answered and i don't want to read over 1000 pages
That looks like the v1.9 2nd fix that messed everything up, the final v1.9 3 version should be good
I have read multiple walkthroughs as well as watched videos about the maria beach scene. I can never get it to trigger. after watching a recent video i fond that after i get her package from the clothes store I should be transported to her room. Instead she tells me I should get to school and then I never get anywhere else with her. I have been caught with rachel in the alley and I have done the scenes with Maria's sister. I have seen her workouts and I have seen where she rubs her foot on me while watching tv. Is there any way around this or is it just a glitch that has no fix?
can you upload a savefile?

Hey! just found an easter egg (sorry if somebody has already pointed it out) there is a woman with glasses spying on you and Sasha in every date! it was so fun to find! it is strange that the same woman appears in the 3 dates, could that mean a new character or some story subplot? here you can find her! SashaPark1.jpg SashaShop2.jpg SashaBeach3.jpg

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017

I have the same problem

Renantun

Nov 9, 2017
Help please... I have a problem (I dont know if it is a bug).
At de end of the Shasha Quest, when I visit her at home, after the dialog, the character stays blocked at the outdoor inside the house. I cant move it...

Any help?

ericai

May 14, 2018
Hi! Im playing v1.9 3 fixed with extras! first of all thanks a lot to @Kertug for the walkthrough! I dont know if this has been said before in the forum but you can also invite Sarah to play console with you at 16:00 in your room (it repeats the scene after the tournament) and also you can use aphrodisiac on Sarah if you click on the food in the kitchen in the evening (from 14:00 on, if the tilting arrow diappears means that the scene is going to be triggered once you go to sleep) :biggrin:
working to advance with the savegame library!

That looks like the v1.9 2nd fix that messed everything up, the final v1.9 3 version should be good

can you upload a savefile?

Hey! just found an easter egg (sorry if somebody has already pointed it out) there is a woman with glasses spying on you and Sasha in every date! it was so fun to find! it is strange that the same woman appears in the 3 dates, could that mean a new character or some story subplot? here you can find her! View attachment 173888 View attachment 173889 View attachment 173890
oh my god, you are such a fxxking Hawkeye, I guess she is shasha's mom?

Reactions: stray monkeys

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
sitll stuck help pls. I finish all sasha quest and when i go to her home i can choose everything except sarah i didnt finish something.
I did the tournament with sarah and sex in every hour i think in the house...what did i miss.
And when i talk to sasha at school she still say she agree with sarah to share mc

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
where and how I buy the dresses for my cousin.
I have tried in Terracota of new neigborthood, but I have not been able to buy them

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Sorry, but I'm giving up on this game; I've re-started it four or five times, but I always end up in screaming frustration at some point or another. Highly complex, multi-threaded games like this should give the player a chance to follow the threads, but far too much of this one is left to blind luck or following the walk-through religiously, which simply should not be the case. One finds oneself expecting things that just aren't going to happen because a time limit (of which you aren't aware) has expired, or because you haven't performed some utterly illogical task first; it just doesn't make sense. And the whole thing is so full of bugs, illogicalities and inconsistencies that you just don't know if it's one of them that stopping you, or something else you haven't done or found. As an example; 'come back at dawning'... well, 'dawn' can mean different things to different people: it's one thing at the equator but quite something else in, for instance, Northern Sweden in winter (if there's a dawn at all). I've said elsewhere that this programmer is probably inexperienced; it's quite certain that his system analysis talents are even more rudimentary.
Good luck to whoever has the nerve and guts to re-write this one, but more power and all praise to him or her if it's accomplished; I'll keep an eye on it to see if that happens, at which point I'll cheerfully return.

exactly. If only he would end this game so someone could go in and fix the sloppy coding to make it playable. and then compress it. I gave up early last spring.

F33tLick3r

Oct 30, 2018
Question, how many dates with Sarah do I have to do to complete Sarah quest? I went with Shasha after double date and completed it along with tinymon tournament. I went on more than 20 dates with Sarah and has been picking Ratatoulle whatever, Risotto whatever, wine, problem, and tinymon.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
My New Life CG v1.9 TORRENT

- -

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes