stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
It was when I first went to comic store to meet sasha in Commercial Market. After that walkthrough instructs to to Hornet Pub in Old Quarters and meet the barman within 19:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs. I went there during that time but could not find the barman. Please help me on this
upload a savegame to check, maybe something is bugged, (have you maxed your stealth before speaking to jazmin?) or tried entering the door to the left of the bar just in case? anyways, what do you mean by you cant find the barman? she is always there, if your quest is not triggered she should say something like

Last edited:

notsogreatweeb321

Nov 4, 2017
Can I ask why there's no shinning icon in the classroom? which means i can't go to school anymore, and if i try to fast forward time then I can't also go out in school

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can I ask why there's no shinning icon in the classroom? which means i can't go to school anymore, and if i try to fast forward time then I can't also go out in school
Probably something is bugged, upload a savefile (put your savefile into a rar file and attach it to your post to check). What was the last quest you where playing? what was the last event triggered at school? maybe you have to do something before the class starts

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
had try to change the classes vib all to15? or you can upload your save here :unsure:
I sorta fixed it by putting the schoolwork into my inventory with an editor, after you read it, carol talks to you however you have to add it back again after reading it because it wont register as you read it when she asks the next day otherwise

notsogreatweeb321

Nov 4, 2017
Probably something is bugged, upload a savefile (put your savefile into a rar file and attach it to your post to check). What was the last quest you where playing? what was the last event triggered at school? maybe you have to do something before the class starts
Here's the file, my hunch is that i used the adjust time to rush rachel relationship level? and because of that it bugged.

Nov 15, 2018
upload a savegame to check, maybe something is bugged, (have you maxed your stealth before speaking to jazmin?) or tried entering the door to the left of the bar just in case? anyways, what do you mean by you cant find the barman? she is always there, if your quest is not triggered she should say something like
I tried that.. It always says its under construction. Then how do I talk to her

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Here's the file, my hunch is that i used the adjust time to rush rachel relationship level? and because of that it bugged.
But I find nothing wrong in your savefile, you can keep attending to class, you can still press action button in your seat at the classroom for classes to continue (there is no blinking arrow over the seat) in your savefile go to your room wait for 19:00 to come and it will start the Warren introduction, tell the thruth to Maria, before and afterwards of that scene i could attend to class with your savefile.
One thing: to see a special scene with daisy at the clothing store you should have done Beth and Daisies recess quests before (try maxing Daisy reces level with the cheat lamp at your room) I do not recommend you to max Beths reccess level bc she has a special scene at the reccess that ou might miss. If you missed the Daisy scene and cant see it maxing daisies reccess level you can see it loading the savegame from

I'm not familiar with the "adjust time" thing, is it a cheat you can toggle on-off? maybe it is still toggled in your game or has made a change in your game that cant be toggled off now, if you keep getting this error keep your saves and install the game again, it should work fine then.

PD: ok maybe before erasing the game from your PC first use the savegame7 I upload to see the scene with your dad at 19:00 next day go to class, if the classes cant start then load savegame8 to try

Last edited:

Joseph1250

Nov 1, 2017
can anyone help me? I downloaded the mac version, but when I unzip it with Winzip and tried to run it , It keeps saying "The application "Game" can not be open " .

Nov 15, 2018
Hi. In Maria quest, after coming from school I saw Maria doing exercises. At the same night at 00.06 I went to living room and saw laura is watching TV, I waited there but Maria never came. Could you help me where I was missing. Or the timing is different. Or how much time do I have to wait before Maria comes as I waited for 1 or 2 minutes. Also Is there a time limit in this quest? Or the save game got bugged again?

Last edited:

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi. In Maria quest, after coming from school I saw Maria doing exercises. At the same night at 00.06 I went to living room and saw laura is watching TV, I waited there but Maria never came. Could you help me where I was missing. Or the timing is different. Or how much time do I have to wait before Maria comes as I waited for 1 or 2 minutes. Also Is there a time limit in this quest? Or the save game got bugged again?
Ignore Maria and check the TV to trigger the next scene with Maria.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes