stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can't enter morgan's house.any solutions?
You should give more information, which quest are you in? there was a point in the original walkthrough after having sex with Rachel for the first time where it told you to visit Morgan at his house to initiate Jet lessons and keep visiting Rachel, but that part of the game was changed by BON and you no longer need to do it bc Jet lessons can be started now from the start of the game. Try visiting him in differents time of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
Has anyone found the white car with red stripes?

high neigborhood next to morgans home , check the car , guy tells you to get lost , go to east town talk to hooker near tynas home , pay her to fuck him next day at night before midnight go there look in the trees for the keys and drive away with car

Nov 1, 2018
guys someone help plz , daisy sends me to clean her basement/garage whatever , but it is pitch black in there , any chance for a torch or flaslight ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I can't find the save game

Hey all. I cant pass Kayla quest in car, i simply cant click buttons and crash. I am playing on android phone. Maybe i dont know something? How should i click buttons? Please, help!
I play on PC, sorry, do you know if the game in android stores the savefiles in .rpgsave format? maybe we could bypass that part for you in PC and return you the savegame

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
how do you use gifts with any of the characters i tried the menu be4 talking to therm it does not work
You mean these gifts? You can't use them from the menu, you must first talk to that person.
Just go and select Talk - Gift, and choose the gift you want to give her, I alway give expensive jewels.
In some cases you will not be accepted gifts at the first meetings so you should start talking to her first like Pam, you need to chat with her a couple of times before she accepts gifts from you.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I can't continue Jason's quest line. I have given Rachel the dress and she says she will accompany Jason to the dinner this weekend. But the next weekend she's not there in front of Jason's house. Not on Saturday or Sunday. I even tried using the watch to skip hour after hour and see if she shows up and she doesn't. Please help.
Edit: If I play til next weekday, Jason says he appreciated Rachel coming over for supper and then has another request for me (continuing the quest). But I want to see the dinner (as it says so in the walkthrough).

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Edit: If I play til next weekday, Jason says he appreciated Rachel coming over for supper and then has another request for me (continuing the quest). But I want to see the dinner (as it says so in the walkthrough).
You don't see anything and you can't see anything at all: there is no such a scene in the game, dude.

Are you following the walkthrough the game's author provided? THROW IT IN YOUR DUSTBIN.

p.s.: are you talking about MC and Rachel fucking in front of Jason's house? most likely you missed it because Rachel's "love points" aren't high enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inspired8

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
p.s.: are you talking about MC and Rachel fucking in front of Jason's house? most likely you missed it because Rachel's "love points" aren't high enough.
My love points with Rachel is over 2000 according to RPGMakerSaveEdit 0.65.
Edit: I edited her points to 3000 and she still didn't show up in front of Jason's house. So I assume it's some switch or variable that isn't at the right value that is mucking it up. I had to edit Jason's relationship points down to 15 (somehow it got to 16) just to activate this part of his quest.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I can't find Resolva in recess. Anyone can tell me, where she is?
If you're following the walkthrough, it will tell you when and how to make Rosalva show up at recess. It's a bug where the switch that is used to make her show up doesn't get turned on properly, so you need to do it manually.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes