Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
i checked the walkthrough schmuck lol i dont even know why you open you fuckin mouth you bimbo lol
is there a quest log or hint button or not????
bimbo who doesnt know the answer but still cuckling like a chicken :D
i did call rachel already
You're actually delusional and to top that your iq score only have 1 digit in it at best :)
Since you're already playing the game.. I have a question for you: Do you see a quest log? Or a hint button?
I guess, you didn't think it through, when you were typing ;)
So now try to use your "powerful" mind and understand the need of walkthrough for this game :)
Edit: People like you need hint button irl, not in the game ;)

Last edited:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
What extra version would bring? Normaly its something related to the characters that recieve content and 1 recess scene, maybe a threesome with Chloe and Jet with interactions? And probaly recess scene would be with principal since she's related to Marcus.

Xarathel

Oct 26, 2018
Anybody else who got stuck on the Chloe mission when the mc tells himself he needs to up his endurence before continueing the missions? My variables for endurence and Jets training are pretty high/maxed so kinda stuck on this. Thanks in advance.
I had the same problem. Open the save editor and check the special class ticks in the 3rd tab. I'm not %100 sure if this is necessary but change your resistance to 25 and skill to 7 in the 4th tab and you should be able to make progress.

Or at least I did.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
for those who do not have an arrow !!! This is a messy save, since the quest was already completed! look for another save)

Last edited:

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Edit
So i manage to do all the paparazzi thing.
Then i go to markus hous play with him. At at the night he come to me and say i need to help him.
After i go through the palace to help his mother and free her. Who to do?
I try do go at markus home but nothing. Go to the Martinia but nothing. Have i miss something?
The quest is bugged. Marckus' mom is supposed to be in front of her house at dawn.

EDIT: Check this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
ok, i complete the quest, and Markus ask for help to save his mother, now all i need to do is keep going to his house? Becaus she lost the job and nothing happens anymore haha
Quest is bugged. :( Wait for the fixed version.

EDIT: Check this post.

Last edited:

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
where is the security room and at what time?
The security room is on the first floor, and you can go there at any time. Sorry I can't tell you the exact location. Just keep exploring the first floor, you'll find it. A security guard will be guarding the entrance.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "Moronel88, post: 1336693, membro: 731071"] Ela aparece na frente de sua casa às 6 da manhã, depois que você edita a variável :)
Só não vá para marcus house, depois que você falou com ela na frente de sua casa (arruina a quest) [/ QUOTE]
(y)(y)(y)(y)

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Really good Walkthough. The only thing that stops me that There isnt any Arrow at the first place. FeelsBuggedMan.
View attachment 188462
I should be in the other side of the street by the light post, if it’s not there it might be a bug. One time when I was playing it the arrow was there but it was at the wrong time because the target wasn’t there. Try to go there at different time of the day to see if that works out. If you go to your found you can “spend time” which will move time forward one hour. Try that until the arrow pops up, if it doesn’t then I’m out of ideas. Good luck

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes