Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So how many of these paths can you do in a single play through. Am I screwing up somewhere? Because I always get a conflict with Sis, Laura and Mom routes. If I follow Sarah and Laura the bathing suit in my closet and Mom scene at the beach never triggers.

Last edited:

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
You said in her walkthrough "for her house events...", you can visit her in her house? So far, the only place she is is in our base. I've completed all the scenes and now I have options on what to do whenever I go to dinner with her.
I called them house events because that’s what beggar referred to them as but they are only available through the base, nothing at her house sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Sign

Jun 14, 2017
I have the "type error" cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined pop up how do i fix that

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
I did not find arrows at the beginning friend, so I cheated. Here is my save if you want to use, now the arrows appear
can i ask how exactly did u cheat i mean did u change a certain variable? because the arrow didnt show up in the second photo (at the armory).

Last edited:

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
can someone give me the save file to start the main quest of Alison (or finish) because photograph job cant finish ( the arrow didnt show up :((( ) or u can tell me what variable i have to change to finish the job :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Is anyone working on the Compressed version??
Nope, because nobody wants to compress a bugged test version. You'll have to wait for the bug fixed version before anyone is going to compress it.

Speaking of wich:
:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aris91

Jan 6, 2018
Hello everyone! I have a problem. Everytime I download the game for mac, when Im trying to unzip it, it shows an error ("the file is corrupted") and i cant open the game. It Does anyone else have the same prob? Thank you.

rish

Jan 20, 2018
i stuck at daisy quest how can i find daisy at the front of school after the fight with christian however how to fight christian

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to start questline with marcus? got far as cought him wiht principal. Also Jet quest asking to get papers from father of christian.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes