Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone help me to trigger rosalva appearance
Its been around 100 days in game and still no appearance of rosalva

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
how do I get into the house of the father of cristian? I try late at night but does not let me in ... help

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
can someone give me the save file to start the main quest of Alison (or finish) because photograph job cant finish ( the arrow didnt show up :((( ) or u can tell me what variable i have to change to finish the job :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You can find them in the 1.4 walkthrough made by Ballzak. It's 702.

Anyway, it's useless:

I edited my save (zeroed related items, and job variable) in order to restart from scratch the paparazzi job, but it DID NOT worked. I got the job, Allison told me to get the first picture, I bought the camera, aunt told me where to find Mary Williams, but...
I went in front of the bar and I found Mary Williams, BUT THERE IS NO DAMN ARROW nor CIRCLE.

WTF, BoN hit once again (the damn IDIOT).

I can't believe that there are people who pay for this crap.

EDIT: fix1 is out. Let's see...

Last edited:

Mark Adams

Feb 20, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed3+Xtras
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 15.10.2018
During Gym training it say to press Q button, i cant find any Q button in android apk. How can i train with connie in Gym?

Batgerel

Aug 30, 2016
stuck at daisy quest when i enter her house after meeting with kelly daisy is in her room when i enter i got stuck help

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Yes . i see . but I can't click anything here . I don't understand .
You don't need to click anything, just walk to the table, that's next to their table, if it doesn't trigger automatically, then it's bugged, if you play on test version, I suggest you should do amy's quest on 1.9 v, or wait for fixed 2.0. You can also use search and find the answer that way too :)

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Quick question, how do I raise my sexual endurance after I've completed the Jet training. Seems I need it to proceed with the Chloe quest.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Quick question, how do I raise my sexual endurance after I've completed the Jet training. Seems I need it to proceed with the Chloe quest.
It's a bug, download test version from last page, bugs have been fixed on that version, or use search to find the solution in this thread

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes