Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
You're actually rude and cant understand english I see. My original comment was me voicing my opinion on the game, I detailed my experience with the game and gave my thoughts as to how the game could be better and what I think of it. Do you know what a review is? Do you know what an opinion is? Do you know what the word subjective means?

I am allowed to say what I want to say about the game, and if you choose to be triggered or bothered by what I say then that is your problem not mine ;)

The Developer is constantly coming out with new versions/fixes and the mod only works for specific versions so that doesnt help players who play when new versions are released since mod is at 1.9v and this is now 2.0v fix 1 so mod is currently incompatible/useless for me. You dont speak for everyone here so you need to stop ACTING like you are the voice of this game's playerbase, you are only 1 small person. Goodbye ;)
There's a review section for that ;)
You're indeed delusional :). I can phrase it in a way you would understand: I didn't say you're not allowed to say what you want about the game or about anything else, so stop projecting and reading my posts in the way, they fit your views.
"Triggered".. You're actually in denial. You got triggered by this game and decided to make a review in the discussion section.
I never said you should install mod on a test version or any other version, that is not mentioned in the description.
P.S: I never said I speak on behalf of the playerbase of this game, any other group of people nor someone other than me ;)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is the fixed version already posted?
Yep, BUT THE AUTHOR DID FIX MY ASS.

Even in fix1 the PAPARAZZI QUEST is still bugged and broken.

When you're on yacht with Mary Williams:

- if you choose the money, the games freezes;

- if you refuse, the games freezes;

- if you choose the blowjob, the game moves on, but the quest ENDS and you can't go on.

Reactions: livinghell517

livinghell517

Jul 27, 2017

- if you choose the blowjob, the game moves on, but the quest ENDS and you can't go on.
I'm getting this as well. I thought I may have done something wrong to get this error, but it seems like it's another glitch that needs to be addressed

Reactions: Moha Med

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
There's a review section for that ;)
You're indeed delusional :). I can phrase it in a way you would understand: I didn't say you're not allowed to say what you want about the game or about anything else, so stop projecting and reading my posts in the way, they fit your views.
"Triggered".. You're actually in denial. You got triggered by this game and decided to make a review in the discussion section.
I never said you should install mod on a test version or any other version, that is not mentioned in the description.
P.S: I never said I speak on behalf of the playerbase of this game, any other group of people nor someone other than me ;)
All you did was shitpost in response to my discussion about the game, it hardly qualifies as a review albeit my fault for using the word "review" in the first place. All I did was type out my gripes with the bugged quests and lack of direction unless using the walkthrough for guidance.

Funny how you say im projecting when in actuality your the one constantly calling someone delusional, yeah someones projecting here and heres a hint its not me. My advice to you is to stop getting so emotional when someone posts something here, I saw your post history all you do is give smartass remarks and replies to people, you come here looking for arguments and its sad and pathetic. I say this in the kindest way possible, get a life :)

U

User_10739

Let me be the final word on the issue. You are entitled to discuss the game in this thread, that is what it is for. You are not entitled to take runs at each other or hurl insults. You may think that you are entitled to say whatever you want here but that is not the case. Please reacquaint yourself with the .

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
All you did was shitpost in response to my discussion about the game, it hardly qualifies as a review albeit my fault for using the word "review" in the first place. All I did was type out my gripes with the bugged quests and lack of direction unless using the walkthrough for guidance.

Funny how you say im projecting when in actuality your the one constantly calling someone delusional, yeah someones projecting here and heres a hint its not me. My advice to you is to stop getting so emotional when someone posts something here, I saw your post history all you do is give smartass remarks and replies to people, you come here looking for arguments and its sad and pathetic. I say this in the kindest way possible, get a life :)
I mean, it is indeed sad, you got triggered by a game, whined about it, I pointed it out, you got triggered by my post. You should re-read your initial "review", that looked more like a rant. Now you're calling your initial post a "discussion", with whom you were discussing it? You're using words, you can't define properly. There's no "lack of direction", there are hints given to you in 85% of the quests, however it is clear that you have skipped all the text, that popped up on your screen during your playthrough, since you haven't actually been reading my posts ;)
I'm amazed, you said "goodbye" in your last post, however you decided to go through all my posts, which you haven't read, once again :)
You should actually stick to your own advice, cuz you're being a hypocrite ;)
P.S: I wonder how are you going to call your initial post now ;)

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Let me be the final word on the issue. You are entitled to discuss the game in this thread, that is what it is for. You are not entitled to take runs at each other or hurl insults. You may think that you are entitled to say whatever you want here but that is not the case. Please reacquaint yourself with the .
Okay, I'm done trying to have a discussion with that individual anyway. Since he's obviously in denial and a hypocrite :)
So I will stop giving him any attention ;)
Edit: Didn't see your post earlier, otherwise wouldn't even respond to his last post at all

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Ups! Mmmm... Guys! What i need change in SaveEditOnline to Change My Name and Mafia who I Join?
I mean new content is for Nesrot Mafia, but I chouse else Mafia Group...

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Ups! Mmmm... Guys! What i need change in SaveEditOnline to Change My Name and Mafia who I Join?
I mean new content is for Nesrot Mafia, but I chouse else Mafia Group...
You can't change the mafia you belong to by using save editor, you need a new save file, you can find it in this thread, been posted quite a lot. You can change your name, however I'm unaware how to, try searching for it in this thread

demonwing

Oct 29, 2018

i had to using saveeditor to past it go to the switches 811 turn off and 812 turn on then talk to allison

Reactions: Trapezio

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Im done with him, ill just ignore him and if he keeps replying to me and trying to start shit I will just report him.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Preach Brother Kasey. Never, ever, accept the drama.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes