Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
So theres 4 gangs you can join, are they each just for personal preference or do you have access to different girls/scenes based on which one you join?

If so is it listed here on thread somewhere the benefits of joining (X) gang? I didnt see anything like that in the walkthrough so I wanna be sure of what I select so I dont regret later.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Ups! Mmmm... Guys! What i need change in SaveEditOnline to Change My Name and Mafia who I Join?
I mean new content is for Nesrot Mafia, but I chouse else Mafia Group...
You can change mafia just see variable thread i had already explained that in detail and what you need to do

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
has anyone seen any long term effects if you avoid calling the cops when the teacher is raped? picked the good option since i saw that i couldnt start the storyline with one of the sisters, laura i think it was if i picked the evil option

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
can i ask how exactly did u cheat i mean did u change a certain variable? because the arrow didnt show up in the second photo (at the armory).
I do not know how to explain my friend, I'm not much with this, I use rpgm make and I'm changing things until it works. If you want to use this my save, all the arrows are in the game from it.

After finishing the paparazzi, change the value of variable 244 to 50, so unroll the mission with Marcos's mother. I hope it helped you!

Reactions: Oduvan

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
can someone give me the save file to start the main quest of Alison (or finish) because photograph job cant finish ( the arrow didnt show up :((( ) or u can tell me what variable i have to change to finish the job :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
The save I sent to Artking22, is for you too

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
I do not know how to explain my friend, I'm not much with this, I use rpgm make and I'm changing things until it works. If you want to use this my save, all the arrows are in the game from it.

After finishing the paparazzi, change the value of variable 244 to 50, so unroll the mission with Marcos's mother. I hope it helped you!
thanks ^_^

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
hello why jet quest keep repeating? i mean after player got hospitalized n bj from her then go home and i didnt get any picture of her after that

omer faruk

May 17, 2017
I make every scene but i cant talk with Jet. Everytime time say "Come back tomorrow" in 20:00 o'clock.

Edit: I solve problem. If you use cheat for your sexual things. This mission isnt started. You should completed Jet Endurance and ability.

gavin18

Jun 3, 2017

Thanks alot man.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes