Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Which mafia you have to choose to start Allison's quest? Or it doesn't matter which one you choose

Eshec

Feb 19, 2018
when jackquelise take me to nesrot basement, my game just frozen. What should i do ? View attachment 189558
I have exactly the same problem, when she says she's gonna show me around i am just staying stuck in front of the blond girl, maybe a bug with her quest and not the mafia quest idk if someone could help about this problem. Would be amazing ;)

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed3+Xtras
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
instead of pressing the <Q> key swipe upwards
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 15.10.2018
One question, I downloaded this version (1.9 Fix3) but it states it 1.9 Fix2... is that correct? Is it Fix3?
Screenshot_20181203-204610_Settings.jpg

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I have exactly the same problem, when she says she's gonna show me around i am just staying stuck in front of the blond girl, maybe a bug with her quest and not the mafia quest idk if someone could help about this problem. Would be amazing ;)
Try this save, I copied it from someone a few days ago, the Nesrot gang fighting mission is complete.

Budi Bodo

Jul 24, 2018
If you saw Marcus bang the principal and after that you visit him to his home, then Beth's quest bugged, look for solution in the Main Quests Walkthrough linked in first page.
If you saw Marcus bang the principal and after that you visit him to his home, then Beth's quest bugged, look for solution in the Main Quests Walkthrough linked in first page.
I have taken walk-throughs and tried in the previous version but still none

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
One question, I downloaded this version (1.9 Fix3) but it states it 1.9 Fix2... is that correct? Is it Fix3?
View attachment 189573
as i told you on discord, yes it's fix3.
but if you have to download 3x almost 4gb to fix files worth less than 1mb, this shit happens and you forget to update the build file with the correct version number. :oops:

Reactions: LucaNatoli

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I did Maria's Quest Part 1 when I talked to Rachel in the classroom the next day, nothing happened. what should I do.
Did you pay attention to dialogues?
She will ask you to change the answers on her exam, you have to sneak into the teachers area to do that. Read Main Quests Walkthrough for more information.

can anyone tell me if Maria haveany repeatble h scenes???
No, there is no rpetable scenes with Maria yet, there are only random late night visits if you stay up after 23:00 hours.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is the game finally in a state where all of the quests are complete?
Not yet, a lot of quests yes but not all of them, i think that all quest of MNL 1 it will be finished next year.

Roadmap:
  • November: Version 2.0 Jet & Marckus's Mon & Chloe
  • December / January: Version 2.1 Chinese Gang & Russian Gang
  • January: Image redesign, Discord release and changes in pledges
  • February / March: Version 2.2 Nesrot Gang
  • April / May: Version 2.3: Warren Gang
  • June / July Version 2.4: The Big Beat 7 Prealpha MNL2 Contest
  • August: Holidays
  • September: Release My New Life 2

Reactions: zxcvb88
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes