stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello guys,
When I change the variable 702 to 25 to see the special sences in the jobs, it triger nothings! Is there any other variable I need to change beside that? I don't really want to wast too much time cleaning or driving a car!
It is advisable to work the first day forthe introduction and to set the variables and switches in place for each work
To see the first event at the car shop the switch 682 "repartidor" and 698 "Repartid primer DIA HECHO" have to be checked and the variable "702: DIAS TRABAJADOS (days worked)" has to be at 10
to see the second event at the Hornets car shop you have to change the value of the variable "702: DIAS TRABAJADOS (days worked)" to 20 and the switch number 749 "Tarea50 días" has to be checked on

To see the event at the hospital you have to set switch 0761 "Celador fase 1" to be on (there is a pick of the nurse you will miss as you spy her at a certain floor of the hospital taking a shower)

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Id advise everyone to not continue the main story/gang stuff until the new fix is here it was suppose to fix a bunch of bugs like chloe being stuck, jacqueline sometimes not appearing and the papparazzi stuff.

Its been over 24 hours so Im surprised no one has uploaded the fix yet:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i have an isuue for daisy's quest......
when mc said that he can fix things up for Daisy's problem with help of the mob, the mob assistant not encountered me on the door when i got to hide out like on the video guide, and i can't talk to them as well, and ended up got the answer "the work in the future update"
anyone can give me a sollution ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i have an isuue for daisy's quest......
when mc said that he can fix things up for Daisy's problem with help of the mob, the mob assistant not encountered me on the door when i got to hide out like on the video guide, and i can't talk to them as well, and ended up got the answer "the work in the future update"
anyone can give me a sollution ?
which gang are you with? that was a known bug of warrens gang, see here

Reactions: Choyz

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017

ATENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
CHEAT CODE: 1640
DONWLOAD WINDOWS:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Full quest for Chloe ( You need member of Nesrot)
  • Full House events Chloe
  • Finish event of Jet
  • Full House events Jet
  • Complete Paparrazzi job
  • Add Mall in Commercial neigborhood
  • Full quest For Allison ( MArckus's mom) ( YOu need complete Beth Quest and Member of some Ganag and complete all task of Paparazzi)
  • Full House events Allison
FIX 2
  • Mafia Aim trainer bug
  • The last picture of Marie Williams fixed

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018

DONWLOAD WINDOWS:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Finish event of Jet
  • Full House events Jet
  • Full quest For Allison ( MArckus's mom) ( YOu need complete Beth Quest and Member of some Ganag and complete all task of Paparazzi)
FIX 2
  • Mafia Aim trainer bug
Someone give this man a medal!!!!!

jafarian

May 25, 2017
I can't remember, how do you enter the cheat code again? Im tried of trying to replay this everytime from the beginning.

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
So what else is there? All i've found are the step mom and Rachel content

EDIT - There's 2 other scenes for anyone wondering. One with the construction workers wife and more with the sister if you find the cards
Middle one is sandra scene i guess
1= sarah,2= sandra 3= constructor wife,4= rachel ,6= step mom

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Can someone share the CG of Allison (Marckus's mom) scenes? Or at least some screenshots :( I'm one of those who wait until the last version when most bugs are fixed and the wait is killing me o_O

Pie14k

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone know where are the locations for each of the the npc for the paparazzi/journalism job?

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
as i told you on discord, yes it's fix3.
but if you have to download 3x almost 4gb to fix files worth less than 1mb, this shit happens and you forget to update the build file with the correct version number. :oops:
Yep, i Posted this here first then saw your discord channel.
Then thought be better to ask there. My bad, should have deleted the post, but i forgot. My bad.

Reactions: the66

gusta

Oct 2, 2017

DONWLOAD WINDOWS:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Finish event of Jet
  • Full House events Jet
FIX 2
  • Mafia Aim trainer bug
do you only have mega link?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes