justacook

Jun 30, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game, at the start of the game when I went downstairs, I'm suddenly in the tournament and when I finished it tyna asked me to get ready then after i say yes it went into black screen w bgm only is there a way to fix this???

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
oh yeah, and more thing...
can we reset Carrol quest?
and do we can get both Shasha and Sarah?
when i through sarah's quest, i'm angry when know sarah is loving mc too and try to get her and avoid ntr and forgot to have save's back ups
but in the end, i got impressed with Shasha body at all...

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
So what... :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Dude, this is still a test version. You're going to see a 2.0+extras version and a 2.0fixed+extras version for sure, at least. :whistle::whistle::whistle:
i think, the bug on test version just poping out to some on with have badluck...
i've played ver. 1.9 test version until now and none of the bug on Changelog fixed version have shown up on me

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game, at the start of the game when I went downstairs, I'm suddenly in the tournament and when I finished it tyna asked me to get ready then after i say yes it went into black screen w bgm only is there a way to fix this???
You're playing an OLD OUTDATED BUGGED version. Period.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
So I realized that I cant figure out how to get to JETs scenes how do you do that? Does it break if you've used the cheats?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i would mote some bug on my save,
1. after the Event when phil's mom try to get me play with phil again, i just get tits show, even it goes 3 visit after that event
2. sarah seems not talk about qualifying the turnament after Xtra Size dildo. i've mess and try to give a butt plug after that, did i mess something?

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
can anyone please post a download link from MEGA wit version 1.9?
I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Or is the test version of 2.0 playable?
I would like to start a new game so I do not want it to be buggy

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
hey guys i just wondering if the games story is completed, like can i play this from start to finsh or will it stop after a long peroid of grinding? thanks for answering :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hey guys i just wondering if the games story is completed, like can i play this from start to finsh or will it stop after a long peroid of grinding? thanks for answering :)

There is a "quest" for each female character that will eventually lead you to have oral/vaginal/anal sex with her when visiting her. When you reach this goal, the quest is finished and you can happily fuck her whenever you want: the only exception is Maria.

can anyone please post a download link from MEGA wit version 1.9?
I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Or is the test version of 2.0 playable?
I would like to start a new game so I do not want it to be buggy
The game's always been bugged and it will always be bugged. Forever and ever. Be warned.

Reactions: redbone89
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes