Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Calm down. I was pointing out that everytime an update is out, we have to wait for 5-6 different versions of a single update in order to play it safe because of the bugs. So, a wise guy should sit and wait for the latest fixed version, I guess.

Btw, the notion that I should be grateful because I can download it here for free is silly: the Author himself should be grateful that someone's uploading it here, if he was a wise guy.
I was being calm, I just found it funny that you would choose to make a derogatory remark towards me for thanking someone for doing everyone here a service, your original remark was completely uncalled for. He uploads patches and fixes when they are uploaded to the official patreon so we in turn dont have to pay to view patron only posts or content.

As for you other comment referring to the author being grateful, again lol. Why would the patreon author be grateful that a community of pirate/thieves are essentially taking his work and distributing it for free with absolutely 0 things he can do to stop it...if every person here was a patron instead of just pirates that guy would be making easily 5,000-10,000$ a month off his game that has been around for 2+ years. "My New Life" is very popular and while one could say its popularity can be in part to f95zone spreading its notice one could also say it doesnt help the creator when he isnt making as much as he should be thanks to people getting copies of his work for free.

Bethesda/Rockstar wouldnt thank piratesbay or kickass torrents for uploading torrents of their game for everyone to have for free lol why should it be any different for smaller content creators.

Profion

May 23, 2017
After 00:00h in New Neighborhood in Pub South Easth of map
I cant find the Pub in the new Neightborhood, where is it?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I was being calm, I just found it funny that you would choose to make a derogatory remark towards me for thanking someone for doing everyone here a service, your original remark was completely uncalled for. He uploads patches and fixes when they are uploaded to the official patreon so we in turn dont have to pay to view patron only posts or content.

As for you other comment referring to the author being grateful, again lol. Why would the patreon author be grateful that a community of pirate/thieves are essentially taking his work and distributing it for free with absolutely 0 things he can do to stop it...if every person here was a patron instead of just pirates that guy would be making easily 5,000-10,000$ a month off his game that has been around for 2+ years. "My New Life" is very popular and while one could say its popularity can be in part to f95zone spreading its notice one could also say it doesnt help the creator when he isnt making as much as he should be thanks to people getting copies of his work for free.

Bethesda/Rockstar wouldnt thank piratesbay or kickass torrents for uploading torrents of their game for everyone to have for free lol why should it be any different for smaller content creators.
You want to start another fight in this thread also? Please, follow the rules and keep on topic.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Does someone tell me why is bug staying here? automatically follow Jacqueline around as she shows you the hideout ?
buggg.png

FUM310

May 20, 2018
can someone help me with the food store bug, cause i cantik buy anything from the store (Android version)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
After 00:00h in New Neighborhood in Pub South Easth of map
I cant find the Pub in the new Neightborhood, where is it?
I will give you the proper usual answer: check the walkthrough in the OP (DON'T CHECK the walkthrough in your game folder). There's a detailed map section in it, and a detailed guide for the paparazzi job.

Profion

May 23, 2017
I will give you the proper usual answer: check the walkthrough in the OP (DON'T CHECK the walkthrough in your game folder). There's a detailed map section in it, and a detailed guide for the paparazzi job.
I have already check that guide , but there isn't any pub in New Neighborhood , only in Old Quarter.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have already check that guide , but there isn't any pub in New Neighborhood , only in Old Quarter.
Ballzak's walkthrough in the OP: Walkthrough 1.4, page 111 - new neighborhood map: southeastern corner, next to Phil's house.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
You want to start another fight in this thread also? Please, follow the rules and keep on topic.
I dont understand, when I thanked @jaredforks for uploading testversion 2.0 fix 2 it was this @Trapezio guy who started it by telling me essentially to "shut up and no one cares". I like to reply in long posts because I feel thats how I get my point across and I make sure never to directly insult the other person, I clearly and coherently respond accordingly to what was said to me. I most certainly do not "start fights".

Im sorry if the manner in which I reply isnt to what your accustomed to on this site, but just to be clear I didnt start anything if you go back to where this digression began you will clearly see @Trapezio was the one who started this, not me. Lets be fair here.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes