Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Add in Jason story Both option better than choose Jason or Mother.If u will choose both u can fuck them both :D

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, No disrespect or anything.... But i am not really that interested in Jason.
Maybe you are not but me yes if in this game can be both choose i chose it but... and maybe in next update Jason can be sissy or trans(he do for mc Boobs and hairs) ???

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can someone help me with this? I been following the walkthrough and now I started to do the Crime Bosses path. I chose to go with Nesroth and finished but once Jackeline is showing me around the base it ends up freezing because Chloe is in the way. Jackeline just keeps walking without me. The walkthrough says Jackeline shows you around the base and then a scene is supposed to happen.

Chloe.png

Triplekkk

Dec 1, 2018
Can someone help me with this? I been following the walkthrough and now I started to do the Crime Bosses path. I chose to go with Nesroth and finished but once Jackeline is showing me around the base it ends up freezing because Chloe is in the way. Jackeline just keeps walking without me. The walkthrough says Jackeline shows you around the base and then a scene is supposed to happen.

View attachment 191563
Same to me

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Where can I find Paparazzi jobs? and how do I become a member of some Ganag? And where is Allison (MArckus’s mom) ??????????

kay312

Dec 4, 2018
I've been using a save from 1.7, after the Sarah/Shasha double date, and I don't think I can do the Shasha events. Should I make a new save file?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I've been using a save from 1.7, after the Sarah/Shasha double date, and I don't think I can do the Shasha events. Should I make a new save file?
Ehm in 1.7 there was no Sarah/Shasha event. It was in 1.9 if i am not wrong. Are you sure you use the right save?

Anyway till now i use me old save and the thing go well. Try to check better you save, perhaps you miss something.

Edit

So i finally finish this v2.0 bugged version. With Allison i use the variable for continue the story.
I like the Allison story, but there are a few thing that really irritate me. Her voice in sex action! Man is so irritating! And the fact that not almost one time she say something like... i cant do that you are me best friend son. I mean ok i help her, but at last some little bit of resistance for the first few date. Every date i and up in her room, and... wtf no one hears her moan? Yes in the end after you fuck her ass, her son Markus enter in her room, but i do not understand if he see us or not.
Anyway i really hope that the extra is not like... let her son partecipate in sex with you and his mother. I really do not like it. If that happen is another choice to avoid for me.

The Jet quest isead i am just confuse. In the past version i always side with her. Because i prefer side with a gorgeous girls/women istead of a fucking moba men. Also i hate Christian so, was really easy to side with Jet. There are two thing that i do not understand
1) When we entre Christian house, in Christian room who is the girl? Is cousin or someone who look like her? I hope not his mother! I wanna fuck her and steal her to him!
2) At the end of Jet Quest there is Christian father? Why he gift me Jet? I mean i side with the russian, but the Man say you are part of me family so Jet it's all yours? Is because MC's father work for him and for him side with the russian is not a problem? Perhaps he do not know i side with them?

Anyway cant wait to know who the extra are for.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
For people having issue with Chloe blocking you, it's sort of a hassle but if you google "RPG Maker Cheat Menu" and install that program, you can enable noclip during that cutscene and walk through Chloe, that should solve your issue.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Can someone tel me pls? Has this game hot keys?
1. Is it possible to hide subtitles to better view the picture? (like + ctrl + H or PgUp and PgDown)
2. Is it possible to take the game back one step (like ctrl + Z)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes