Gandharva

Dec 4, 2018
playing the 2.0 test version. maria story wont advance past her doing stretches in front of the tv. walkthrough says she should have a dinner party with friends the next day but this never happens. does this mean i missed something or is it just a bug. if bug save file for after maria party would be helpful. thanx

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
fuck if ballzak would have been there. I could watch videofile of Threesome futa dmannn

Feb 17, 2018
I am getting none of the suppose new content from this download nothing with Jet cant finish the paparazzi quest nothing with Marcus mom no new mall added?? I dont get it says 2.0

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
playing the 2.0 test version. maria story wont advance past her doing stretches in front of the tv. walkthrough says she should have a dinner party with friends the next day but this never happens. does this mean i missed something or is it just a bug. if bug save file for after maria party would be helpful. thanx
DO NOT follow what's written in that damn shitty walkthrough in your game folder. Check the OP and download the so called "main quests walkthrough 1.9".

BOY_NEXT_DOOR

Dec 21, 2017
Guys,can someone help?I completed all quest but in paparazzi boss asked photo of Luly Gold, what should I do?Where I can find her?

U

User_196312

Hi everyone.

How to take a picture of marie williams i've the dialogue on her but nothing else happens.

Edit: Ok it's because i don't have a camera i'll find it. =)

Snej

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone.

How to take a picture of marie williams i've the dialogue on her but nothing else happens.

Edit: Ok it's because i don't have a camera i'll find it. =)
You can buy it at the Receptionist at Martinia News. I think I fucked up there, and upgraded the camera to full because no matter what I can't seem to take any pictures for the questline.

U

User_196312

You can buy it at the Receptionist at Martinia News. I think I fucked up there, and upgraded the camera to full because no matter what I can't seem to take any pictures for the questline.
I upgrade my camera but when i go to the bar i don't have the arrow so i'll wait the next update. :)

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
someone has saved game joining Nesrot's Mafia ??
an error does not let me join and I do not want to start from scratch xd
¿¿

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes