Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
There is a "quest" for each female character that will eventually lead you to have oral/vaginal/anal sex with her when visiting her. When you reach this goal, the quest is finished and you can happily fuck her whenever you want: the only exception is Maria, because the author is a damn idiot.

ah, i agree with you....
why in the fuck beggar didn't make maria's full house quest?
maria scene would depend on luck at all...

thisway

Jan 28, 2018
Go to the High neighbourhood at evening. sewer grid at north east corner. Find the white arrow marker at a ladder.

By going to talk to her... She is in her office at martinas press in the commercial hood. If you cant enter her office (the left one) then take the job of photgrapher at your pc and youll have to wait for the final bugfix release. If you can enter just talk to her. Also you need to have finished beths content. If not go do that first.

Read the walkthrough dude. Joining a gang has many story progression requirements.
TKS . ALL passed.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I need help I'm stuck in the AMY part do not go walking or with bus) car and go to High Neighborhood, park take your What car does he talk about if I do not have one? o_O

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
whoa, you didn't up with the walkthrough from the page?
cuz it give a Guide for buy your personal car at the First time

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
whoa, you didn't up with the walkthrough from the page?
cuz it give a Guide for buy your personal car at the First time

Personal car how do I get it with whom I have to talk? ?????

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
So what... :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Dude, this is still a test version. You're going to see a 2.0+extras version and a 2.0fixed+extras version for sure, at least. :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Maybe show a little gratitude considering I highly doubt you pay for the patreon and this guy happens to be cool enough to take time out of his day to archive and upload it for EVERYONE here including you.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
The game is very good. I do not speak English, so I have to be with a translator to understand the story, but it's worth it. I can not wait for more v of the game to appear and more to a the final v and mafia missions to rise in rank
:love::ROFLMAO:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I finally finished that version.
Alisson was the biggest surprise. The whole story and the h-scenes were very good. ♥
Do you have to be with a specific Mafia to trigger Allison or it doesn't matter which Mafia you joined?
Thanks in advice

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
The Daisy quest is complete, but still I can't find "announcement from principal office" Has something been missed?Or bug. please help me
Did you talk to Beth when she is standing beside your car in school area parking lot and spend the day with her?
If yes the next day you go to school Tom waiting for you in front of school entrance, talk to him, normally when you finish the conversation with him, when you enter the school you will see the announcement.
If you didn't see the announcement that means that you when you saw Marcus bang the principal you visit him to his home.
To fix this use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 you must have a save before speak with Tom, and set switch 578 to true (check the square), load game, speak to Tom and enter to school.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe show a little gratitude considering I highly doubt you pay for the patreon and this guy happens to be cool enough to take time out of his day to archive and upload it for EVERYONE here including you.
Calm down. I was pointing out that everytime an update is out, we have to wait for 5-6 different versions of a single update in order to play it safe because of the bugs. So, a wise guy should sit and wait for the latest fixed version, I guess.

Btw, the notion that I should be grateful because I can download it here for free is silly: the Author himself should be grateful that someone's uploading it here, if he was a wise guy.

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
Hi
after rescue markcus mom in martinia press
what are the next step
and how can i do that

thanxs

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
I finally finished that version.
Alisson was the biggest surprise. The whole story and the h-scenes were very good. ♥
Hi
after rescue markcus mom in martinia press
what are the next step
and how can i do that
i cant find marckus mom

thanxs

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes