snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
yeah my save is bugged, got the paparazzi boat picture and now I have the "more content in next update" message, cant start the second girl for allison's quest

demonwing

Oct 29, 2018
yeah my save is bugged, got the paparazzi boat picture and now I have the "more content in next update" message, cant start the second girl for allison's quest
1st need v2.0 2nd use saveeditor go to the switches 811 turn off and 812 turn on then talk to allison it's worked for me go and try

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
This game is nice and have a lot of fun stuff, but it is almost an impossible task to try it without a guide or walkthrough, I'm following a guide and I got lost a few times, I can't imagine playing it without it

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
1st need v2.0 2nd use saveeditor go to the switches 811 turn off and 812 turn on then talk to allison it's worked for me go and try
thanks for the reply, unfortunately it didnt work for me (taking a wild guess here and blame the download links that are not updated except for the MEGA2, downloading that one right now) will update this message if MEGA2 can fix my bug

UPDATE: turns out it was the download all along, everyone having trouble need to download the MEGA2 .rar to fix many of the bugs
UPDATE 2: also, dont use firebane's mod with the new version, it wont work. wait untill he releases the new mod

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
What about jet's walkthrough ?where is Warren OFFICE?
Go to the High neighbourhood at evening. sewer grid at north east corner. Find the white arrow marker at a ladder.

how to start quest of alison
By going to talk to her... She is in her office at martinas press in the commercial hood. If you cant enter her office (the left one) then take the job of photgrapher at your pc and youll have to wait for the final bugfix release. If you can enter just talk to her. Also you need to have finished beths content. If not go do that first.

how do i join a gang in this game some one please tell me i can't figure how to do it
Read the walkthrough dude. Joining a gang has many story progression requirements.

Reactions: thisway

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Dude, I quit. I went there and I couldn't find them.
You just need to download offline save editor link is already provided open your save in it click on advance variables and switches click on nesrot gang and tick it and you are member of that gang

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes