dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
i find markus mom of hir house in midnight, and again in the morning, i took her in the gang base, give her a job, but now i cant find her in the base to call her for a dinner kkkkkk

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I should be in the other side of the street by the light post, if it’s not there it might be a bug. One time when I was playing it the arrow was there but it was at the wrong time because the target wasn’t there. Try to go there at different time of the day to see if that works out. If you go to your found you can “spend time” which will move time forward one hour. Try that until the arrow pops up, if it doesn’t then I’m out of ideas. Good luck
You said in her walkthrough "for her house events...", you can visit her in her house? So far, the only place she is is in our base. I've completed all the scenes and now I have options on what to do whenever I go to dinner with her.

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Well I've got one bug/problem. After joining the nesrot, when Jaqueline wants to show you hideout (screen1) Chloe stops you from following her. You are unable to do anything here, can't move etc. Is it only my stupidity or is it really a bug?

Reactions: Tayscopea

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Well I've got one bug/problem. After joining the nesrot, when Jaqueline wants to show you hideout (screen1) Chloe stops you from following her. You are unable to do anything here, can't move etc. Is it only my stupidity or is it really a bug?
Someone also had this problem, either wait for fixed version or finish this quest in 1.9 v.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
i find markus mom of hir house in midnight, and again in the morning, i took her in the gang base, give her a job, but now i cant find her in the base to call her for a dinner kkkkkk
She will be working afternoons only and sh is in the weedish lab. Talk to her and she'll ask you to pick her up form that lab at 20:00. Keep doing that until you finished all dates.

Reactions: dracuul

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I too am stuck after choosing Nesroot gang in as much as we have to talk to Nesroot about which files to copy and can not find him anywhere, how did you do it?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I had the same problem. Open the save editor and check the special class ticks in the 3rd tab. I'm not %100 sure if this is necessary but change your resistance to 25 and skill to 7 in the 4th tab and you should be able to make progress.

Or at least I did.
It worked, cheers mate!

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post but is there any updated walkthrough for version 2.0?
Nope, BoN will however update it in the near future. Mayby even tomorrow. 2.0 is pretty straight forward as always though (that is if you ever care reading the hints dropped through the text in-game)

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
my sasha quest is bugges, she invite me to her home when we go to the beach, and when i go to her home in afternoon she dont let me in

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes