muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm aware of the new update.. but it's a bugtest release. 4 gigs? Bugs need ironing out? Not the final release for this version? Many of our members have metered connections.. so if he did his normal bugfix 1, bugfix 2, bugfix3, and final release (hopefully with extras), that comes out to well over 16gb taken out of your bandwidth. Wait and download one time.. you'll save yourself 12gb. Not to mention, it takes a few hours to compress these 4 gigs to save you bandwidth so that adds up to over half a day crunching work is saved.

Personally, I'm waiting for the final release with extras before I even touch this.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
How to unlock Jack's boat scene?
after getting the second letter for Sara go to sleep the next day go to classes after school your father will pick you up and go to the yacht, It was like getting this event here mi save

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I just found out that the clock right outside of Maria's room lets you select the time. For those who did not know.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Hi Does anybody have a walkthrough for 2.1 yet, I know it might be a bit soon to ask but I'm stuck on how to start the gang missions. Also does anyone know when the xtra version of 2.1 will be released??

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hi Does anybody have a walkthrough for 2.1 yet, I know it might be a bit soon to ask but I'm stuck on how to start the gang missions. Also does anyone know when the xtra version of 2.1 will be released??
As far as i know xtra version is usually released one week after new version. In the meantime we can wait for some fixes.

Reactions: JPatrick

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I unpacked the files to see the scenes I missed and found that there is a new scene where sara visits you in the shower and one with amy while in the kitchen. Does anyone know about these or how to unlock them?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I unpacked the files to see the scenes I missed and found that there is a new scene where sara visits you in the shower and one with amy while in the kitchen. Does anyone know about these or how to unlock them?
I had these trigger, you get them if you don't join your Dad's gang and get the shit beaten out of you.

Reactions: Stalkerdude
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes