Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
do you have walktrought? another question Do you need to start over in the new version? I would love the answers
I will make v2.1 walkthrough when the fixed+extras version released. In the meantime you can check the v2.0 walkthrough (look to my signature).
After v 1.7 you don't have to start over (in my case i have to start over for integrate the new cotent in to walkthrough).

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Which version to dowload? SVS is saying 2.1 but here is 2.0+ Is this site waiting for the 2.1 to be uploaded?
Version 2.1 is in test mode, look for v2.1 in a few previus pages, i suggest you to wait until fixed+extras version, usually it takes about 1 week for release.
IF you want download v2.0 and complete this version before you play the new one.
EDIT: Here is my full save for v.2.0, Chang Mafia, if you want to test the new version i didn't finish Hospital and Horent Auto jobs.

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
When the house is inverted with colours and stuff and you give sara the 2 tigimon card and she goes to the bathroom wtf do you do then. i legit have no clue ive walked aroud for 20 mins.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
When the house is inverted with colours and stuff and you give sara the 2 tigimon card and she goes to the bathroom wtf do you do then. i legit have no clue ive walked aroud for 20 mins.
I think you can find the third card near the shower, take the card and if i remeber right go upstairs.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
About the Jack's boat scene:

- You can get it after giving Sarah a second tinymon card.
- Jack will take you after the school.

PS: This is before enter any mafia.

dolsonc

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone pls help? Doing Allison mission (Marcus mom). After finish all the photo session, got stuck when visit Marcus at his apartment by follow walkthrough. There should be go to basement of Allison press office after that. But did not trigger any scene after talk to marcus

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes