larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone pls help? Doing Allison mission (Marcus mom). After finish all the photo session, got stuck when visit Marcus at his apartment by follow walkthrough. There should be go to basement of Allison press office after that. But did not trigger any scene after talk to marcus
Hey I had this too. Once you have visited and talked to Marcus go home and he should be in ur Hall way.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Okay, so to check I knew what I was talking about I just went back and played through it again. After the hospital stay the game basically put me on auto-pilot for the day. I get the game scene with Maria, then I get transported to the kitchen where I get the scene with Amy, then teleport to bathroom where I get the scene with Sarah and finally back to the bedroom for Laura. I didn't actually have to do anything.
I see, damn. I must not have enough points with Amy I’m guessing. Mine just goes straight to the Laura scene and I don’t get the other two.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
But i did not found him in my home's hallway...any clue?
What I did was follow the walk through up to where it tells you to go to Marcus. I hung out with him twice. Then double checked I'd done both daisy and Beth's quest. Then one night I came back and he was suddenly there. Might be depended on the day. Hope that helps

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry if it's been asked but am I missing something with android version? It's just a zipped game file and not an .apk
Oficial release on android is not ready to use. @the66 is adapting the PC version to android in apk format, but you'll have to wait for v2.1. You can find his v2.0 in apk format here

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So after installing sd card and talking to maria, scene is initiated, is that the end of the content for now or is there anything else? Also on 2nd sara date i think suncream is needed, but i don't know where to buy it...

To clarify, after jack punching mc, i can only talk to maria in her bedroom, there is sex scene and that's it. I'v read i previous posts that she should wait for mc in front of the door next day, but i can't trigger it...

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
So after installing sd card and talking to maria, scene is initiated, is that the end of the content for now or is there anything else? Also on 2nd sara date i think suncream is needed, but i don't know where to buy it...

To clarify, after jack punching mc, i can only talk to maria in her bedroom, there is sex scene and that's it. I'v read i previous posts that she should wait for mc in front of the door next day, but i can't trigger it...
sex shop

Reactions: RottenPlum

Theus

May 31, 2017

Buy the sunscream on the shipping mall

krosny26

Sep 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "Theus, post: 1505304, członek: 48739"] Kup sunscream w centrum wysyłki [/ QUOTE]
możesz mi pokazać gdzie to jest bo nie wiem bo też szukam
Wcześniejsze

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
The Jack Storyline said, I think, 15 years ago but I think BoN meant it to say 25 years ago prob.

EDIT: Forget it, it said 15 years old. So Jack's age instead of the time it was ago. All cool

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes