Meso

Aug 26, 2017
How did you get them to trigger? I have been trying but can't figure them out
So got beaten, did the negative home puzzle, then I had the hospital stay and then when I went home and I believe I had these trigger by finding Maria sitting at the table in the morning and talking to her. This got me the kitchen scene and then the MC went to shower and that's when the Sarah scene happened.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
BON has just wake up, anyone find bugs can tell me so I can tell him
I suspect he's going to be face palming pretty hard when he realises he either forgot to include all the mafia missions (and all the files for them) or he screwed up the patch notes.

Reactions: JPatrick

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
So got beaten, did the negative home puzzle, then I had the hospital stay and then when I went home and I believe I had these trigger by finding Maria sitting at the table in the morning and talking to her. This got me the kitchen scene and then the MC went to shower and that's when the Sarah scene happened.
I only get Maria scene when I talk to her in the morning. Was there anything else you did?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I only get Maria scene when I talk to her in the morning. Was there anything else you did?
Okay, so to check I knew what I was talking about I just went back and played through it again. After the hospital stay the game basically put me on auto-pilot for the day. I get the game scene with Maria, then I get transported to the kitchen where I get the scene with Amy, then teleport to bathroom where I get the scene with Sarah and finally back to the bedroom for Laura. I didn't actually have to do anything.

BON said he will add more Maria house event in future updates.
mafia start story will begin when you enter house.
Damn, I don't know about others but I was hoping that when he said mafia missions he meant that the mission table in the hideouts would become active.

Reactions: Stalkerdude

ericai

May 14, 2018
BON acturally once thought about making one mission table in the hideout of one mafia active in one update, as his roadmap said, but finally he find this will be big spoilers (so we can guess whichever mafia you choose, the secret of main story will be the same), so he finally do every mafia at same time, like in this update

ericai

May 14, 2018
also I only trigger the bedroom scene of Laura after hospital stay, don't know why, maybe meso you can share your save

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just a quick couple of questions. Not played the game since V1.9 I think it was, the one which updated the Sarah scenes. Now obviously V2 has been out since and so here are the questions.

For V2 I noticed it seemed to be based around Chloe and Nesrot. Does this mean you will not see that content if you helped Maria and sided with the Russians?

Also is the save request thread still around as I lost everything and want a save for the start of V2 with Nesrots gang and Maria's gang quest lines if possible.

And. Is the new content for V2.1 with Maria hot as fuck?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just a quick couple of questions. Not played the game since V1.9 I think it was, the one which updated the Sarah scenes. Now obviously V2 has been out since and so here are the questions.

For V2 I noticed it seemed to be based around Chloe and Nesrot. Does this mean you will not see that content if you helped Maria and sided with the Russians?

Also is the save request thread still around as I lost everything and want a save for the start of V2 with Nesrots gang and Maria's gang quest lines if possible.

And. Is the new content for V2.1 with Maria hot as fuck?
1. Content for Chloe added at v2.0 and you have to be a member of Nesrtot Mafia to see it.
2 Yes, save request is still here and if you wand several saves look for @stray monkeys saves, you can search one of his post to find the links in his signature.
3. Hot for me although i don't like so big boobs.

Reactions: stray monkeys

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
1. Content for Chloe added at v2.0 and you have to be a member of Nesrtot Mafia to see it.
2 Yes, save request is still here and if you wand several saves look for @stray monkeys saves, you can search one of his post to find the links in his signature.
3. Hot for me although i don't like so big boobs.
do you have walktrought? another question Do you need to start over in the new version? I would love the answers

ericai

May 14, 2018
Okay, so to check I knew what I was talking about I just went back and played through it again. After the hospital stay the game basically put me on auto-pilot for the day. I get the game scene with Maria, then I get transported to the kitchen where I get the scene with Amy, then teleport to bathroom where I get the scene with Sarah and finally back to the bedroom for Laura. I didn't actually have to do anything.

Damn, I don't know about others but I was hoping that when he said mafia missions he meant that the mission table in the hideouts would become active.
can you please share your save before hospital stay?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes