Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Game is lagging pretty badly at night. Someone knows what it could be? Daytime is totally fine.
May be the poor optimization of the game. Runs pretty good on my pc I have a pretty good laptop. I suspect the rain causing most of those lags, and even worse, the rains is buggy and it's raining even inside buildings

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Rachel is interfering with Ms.Taylor is there a fix for this or do i just need to sex rachel ?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Holy crap, so that's where the stupid packages were lol.
Well, sort of. Its more where they CAN be. They spawn randomly, and annoyingly infrequently. And given that time passes when you change zones, it can happen you waste whole days just checking locations without luck.

He really needs to up the spawn rate. Also slow down the freakin cat mini game, good god that is annoying.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Fuck, i'm getting stuck when Jackeline is taking something in the director office. The game just freeze, the music is still going, i still see the buggy rain but can't do shit, not even pause. Did someone have the same problem?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Fuck, i'm getting stuck when Jackeline is taking something in the director office. The game just freeze, the music is still going, i still see the buggy rain but can't do shit, not even pause. Did someone have the same problem?
Yeah, maybe need the fixed version from this post:

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
I'm running the newest version and I still got this bug, as well as the rain that follows you everywhere
*Edit: actually downloading and installing the newer version fixed it so I was wrong!

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I'm running the newest version and I still got this bug, as well as the rain that follows you everywhere
There's also another bug that just popped out nowhere, ruining half an hour of money and love farm. Well, when you chose the option touching Mrs Taylor ass, the CG freeze and won't go away. The game run fine behind but the CG force you to play blind or to restart/load a save.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Well, sort of. Its more where they CAN be. They spawn randomly, and annoyingly infrequently. And given that time passes when you change zones, it can happen you waste whole days just checking locations without luck.

He really needs to up the spawn rate. Also slow down the freakin cat mini game, good god that is annoying.
i'd take cat mini game over rock placing so slow plus not fun to grind

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
v4.5:

1.bug with Rachel when try give gift for her teacher picture show up,
2.bug with Laura after teacher sex scene, in pharmacy when she go down cellar...she always say you cant come here and you cant go out after pick all item.

not sure there is more bug to tired try all over again...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I still experience the bug with not being able to go downstairs in the pharmacy even in 4.5

Redmercy

Feb 5, 2017
Its the same for me .I am stuck in the pharmacy,cant do anything.If anyone would be kind enough to share their save,i would really appreciate it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes