ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Fuck that stealth grind, I'm not touching that bullshit.
Would definitely appreciate more of the bro-con Pharmacist Step-Sister tho in the next update.

HNNG.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When is dawn and how to get into Ms. Taylor apartment

p3ttan

Aug 5, 2016
When is dawn and how to get into Ms. Taylor apartment
Dawn is after you get sent home to your room. You can leave your room and do stuff until the screen gets even darker.
To enter Ms. Taylor apartment you need the copy to her key that you get during the quest to change rachels test, and you can only enter during dawn.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dawn is after you get sent home to your room. You can leave your room and do stuff until the screen gets even darker.
To enter Ms. Taylor apartment you need the copy to her key that you get during the quest to change rachels test, and you can only enter during dawn.
I've got the copy of the key but when I go to her apartment after midnight it says she's still up

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I've got the copy of the key but when I go to her apartment after midnight it says she's still up
I was having the same issue. You need to give a tinymon card to Sarah and see she dancing naked while the player jerks himself. After this scene you can go to the apartament of Ms. Taylor after midnight.
I hope this works to you.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I was having the same issue. You need to give a tinymon card to Sarah and see she dancing naked while the player jerks himself. After this scene you can go to the apartament of Ms. Taylor after midnight.
I hope this works to you.
durant.gif

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Rachel seems to be the only one since i can give gifts to miss taylor ?
Yeah. You can keep giving chocolates to Rachel.
Mrs. Taylor can receive gifts while she's in the classroom after you've finished Rachel's quest. Then when you progress further, she receives gifts in her house. You can buy gifts at the store where you get chocolates or at the dress store.
Do you have the walkthrough PDF??

MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
Well, actually after a while, I think Rachel does not accept more gifts, but you have a lot of options to increase the relationship at that point

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Will this be updated in this thread or will a new one be made? Sorry new to these forums. Thank you.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
always on this thread. watch thread and you can see it on title of thread also. will be updated too

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes