Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
Having trouble figuring out what to do at the computer to help maria, cant seem to click anything
password is 1998, use your mouse to click on the computer icon, then scan through the folders, also go to recycled and pictures, there is some photos there. Hope that helps!

Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
Hey Guys, I found a bug in this version which helps me lot with the money. Just after the maria blowjob event in your room, start uploading game play in computer. There will be no limit of uploading(like 5 per day) and neither time surpasses, so you can earn as much money as you want. It works for me, not sure if everyone will get the same as I was using saves from prior versions I played but if it works then you hit the jackpot :) Thanks

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think I am still missing a suspicious package, I followed the walkthrough and I am sure I collected all of them listed plus the one in the locker at school and I got the extra stealth buff from the strip club but still don't have enough to bust a nut in maria's mouth after blowjob.

Ryner

Mar 4, 2017
I think I am still missing a suspicious package, I followed the walkthrough and I am sure I collected all of them listed plus the one in the locker at school and I got the extra stealth buff from the strip club but still don't have enough to bust a nut in maria's mouth after blowjob.
From what I remember, the package respawns, so you had to find them all again. Also, which spot will it respawn is random from those designated.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I seem to have run into an annoying bug. I'm on the Jet story line. After getting out of the hospital Sara visits you in your bedroom. Amy (middle sister) comes in and interrupts. Then Sara gets up to run out of the room.

But Amy is in the way. They sprite collide and the game hard locks. I can open the cell phone menu, but trying to go on a date just buggers things up further. Quite frustrating.

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Maan the saves that were linked page 13 seems to not work for me in the 0.5 update, dont wanna redo everything :/ , does anyone have a save file that could work with 0.5 ? :)
Sorry, they worked for me :/

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I seem to have run into an annoying bug. I'm on the Jet story line. After getting out of the hospital Sara visits you in your bedroom. Amy (middle sister) comes in and interrupts. Then Sara gets up to run out of the room.

But Amy is in the way. They sprite collide and the game hard locks. I can open the cell phone menu, but trying to go on a date just buggers things up further. Quite frustrating.

I have the collision bug too, we'll to wait for a save just after the event or a fix.

Edit : Ravensbane save work, thank you very much kind sir.

Last edited:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

just use this for money, boxes and ever thing you want
load yr save file, edit values and upload back to save folder

Save Editor Online

This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and useful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave and *.save (Ren'Py) files.
  • Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
Heres a game break bug in case ppl dont know yet. On weekends to not put swinsuit on again after first time doing event. it will trigger Maria work event again, except once you get to the building you cant follow her, and she will always be at the house front door, even after being forced to sleep

Reactions: Lantern
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes