MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
Has anyone able to leave Annie's house whithout bug? after I completed it I appear to the left of the arrow and I can leave the scene, my only option is enter the house again

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
I've literally been to school for 3 weeks in a row now after talking to sharon, still no call...what am i doing wrong?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm lost. Neither can I find Maria at the beach on week-end, nor Sharon. They both disappeared ! Btw, how many levels of training are there with Jet please?

shran

Dec 26, 2016
hey , im kinda lost got most of the scene with maria sharon etc but im missing two "story line"

I played with the save on page 13 so maybe i should make a new one but i can't find Jet idk who she's

And wondering how do you unlock these scenes.

hope you guys have the answer :d

Ryner

Mar 4, 2017
I've literally been to school for 3 weeks in a row now after talking to sharon, still no call...what am i doing wrong?
Try going to school on a weekend or when school is closed(night time or when you're late).

hey , im kinda lost got most of the scene with maria sharon etc but im missing two "story line"

I played with the save on page 13 so maybe i should make a new one but i can't find Jet idk who she's

Jet is the girl you train your endurance and ability with.

First one is from the job in the computer, hospital if I remember.
Second and Third one is a random event when you watch tv at night.
Fourth is during the Jet event.

Fredn

Aug 7, 2016
While I am using the special button under sex scenes, it comes up '' Error - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot Read property 'width' of null''. It also happens in the scene with Annie.

Reactions: ho20021013

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

the first one...isn't that an older model? not sure if that's in game.
the fourth one for sure is after the jet night event.
the second looks familiar i think that's during the maria event or just during the regular game.
third i have on clue.

sorry i tried hard to pull up some of these events off the top of the head

Ryner

Mar 4, 2017
While I am using the special button under sex scenes, it comes up '' Error - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot Read property 'width' of null''. It also happens in the scene with Annie.
I think it had something to do with it being a previous save, or the save on page 13, as I also used that save before.

did all other quests, do i need to do jobs as well?
Don't know, haven't really touched the jobs when I did the other quests and Sharon's event.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016

The first I don't recognize. The middle 2 are from watching TV in the living room at night. (Its random, people will occasionally pop in and interact with you). The bottom one is found by finishing up Jet's training then visiting her bookstore at night.

Jet's store is found in east town, south central area, above the food store. At first she just sells books, but after you fuck Rachel the first time, you talk to your friend Morgan (Black kid, house is in north city, west side) he unlocks her sex training. 10 levels to complete total.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm afraid I am going to have to start a new game as I got a weird looping maria quest that resets every weekend and I still can't find the last suspicious package. I think I screwed up somehow and got the stripper girl who buffs stealth before finding the 18th package and that somehow keeps you stuck at 18 cleared. Also the MC is kinda a pussy, I hope in future updates he stops being such a weakling and learns to stand up for himself. Three times now he has had to run to a lady to help him, first Rachel then the lady officer and then he almost gets assraped and the big tits bouncer saves him. Could be a cultural thing, maybe in Brazil the women are just much tougher or something \_('.')_/

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I'm afraid I am going to have to start a new game as I got a weird looping maria quest that resets every weekend and I still can't find the last suspicious package. I think I screwed up somehow and got the stripper girl who buffs stealth before finding the 18th package and that somehow keeps you stuck at 18 cleared. Also the MC is kinda a pussy, I hope in future updates he stops being such a weakling and learns to stand up for himself. Three times now he has had to run to a lady to help him, first Rachel then the lady officer and then he almost gets assraped and the big tits bouncer saves him. Could be a cultural thing, maybe in Brazil the women are just much tougher or something \_('.')_/
There is no "last" package. They continuously respawn randomly. Each time period that passes can spawn some (its frustratingly slow, but they do pop back up). The Weekend thing is just a weekly "hang out with mom at the beach" thing, and not part of an actual quest.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I used the editor to get 99 packages but I have the same stealth
You have to deliver them to the thief girl in East Town at night and be successful in the tests for each package in order to increase the stealth.

You unlock the stealth training (thief girl) on Maria story line , she is located down at the corner in East Town as you enter from Old neighborhood.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes