slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
Where do I find the old guy for the first time,after you see the doors are guarded? I looked behind the house, tried in morning,afternoon,night..I can't find him. Or do I need to do something before that?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Man, how the FUCK do I sneak into Miss Taylors house? It says come back at dawn but i'm always either too early or too late. It always says "she's still up" even when I come back at Dawn.

It's annoying as fuck
Its a bug thats why you should only do quests in the quest order as its very buggy
Prob need to start new game
Make multiple saves

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Man, how the FUCK do I sneak into Miss Taylors house? It says come back at dawn but i'm always either too early or too late. It always says "she's still up" even when I come back at Dawn.

It's annoying as fuck
"Dawn" means late night in this case (As in full-dark). I assume it's a poor translation of after midnight. But yeah, late night is the time you get to visit her the first time.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Its a bug thats why you should only do quests in the quest order as its very buggy
Prob need to start new game
Make multiple saves
I had the bug before and managed to fix it.

really new to this, having a problem with mss. taylors house, it says to go there at dawn but when i do it says shes awake. what do? ( NVM found out)
"NVM found it out"

Well explain how you found it out. Why do people always do this, lmfao

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You have to visit at 12.30pm but sometimes it bugs out for example if its bugging out when you check the time on your phone it will go back the way.
For example check teachers house and on phone its 12.00pm check again after foing in and out the bar next to her house its 11.30pm = bug

MrMcGee

Jan 18, 2017
walkthrough doesn't have cat locations, the amaria stuff, hospital stuff, or describe how to activate Laura FJ scene. I get her watching tv, doesn't want to watch with me, goes to get drink.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The time system is just one big mess in this game. Literally unplayable

EDIT - Does anyone have any save files for this game? Ones that have started the Miss Taylor quest line?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Is the extra content since 0.4.5 worth playing from the start?
It looks like old savegames do some strange things.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
Bei mir steht ständig Maria am Eingang für die Quest die ich schon erledigt habe . Gibt es eine Möglichkeit das zu ändern?
For me, Maria is always at the entrance for the quest I have already done. Is there a way to change that?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes