jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
where you train stealth? also where is the black that stole money from me in the beginning of the game?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
where you train stealth? also where is the black that stole money from me in the beginning of the game?
East Town - there is an ally in the most far se corner.
She will be there at night and dawn. She will tell you to find hidden packages. They can be found at certain times of the day.
If you download the walkthrough from page 20 of this thread you'll find them.

This is what I noted in my personal walkthrough.
School
-01. 2F Locker Anytime
-02. NW. Morning
Old Quarter
-03. Beach Weekend
-04. Parking CN. Afternoon.
-05. Pub E. Dawn
New Neigbourh.
-06. SW. cars. Afternoon
-07. SE. White house. Night
-08. CW. Terracotta. Dawn
-09. NW. Afternoon
East Town
-10. CW Garbage Afternoon
-11. CC next to Waterfall Morning
-12. Nw Dawn
High Neighbour
-13. CW Afternoon
-14. CCE Night
-15. NW Pond Afternoon
Commercial
-16. SC Morning
-17. SE Dawn
-18. CW Afternoon
-19. NE Parking Night

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Ramirez™ you are a goddamn patriot! Those damned suspicious packages, on a sidenote does the stealth buff girl at the strip club do anything or is it extra stealth in name only?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
is anna's house the one one with guards blocking the entryway? if so how do I get in there? the walkthrough is hard to understand.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
is anna's house the one one with guards blocking the entryway? if so how do I get in there? the walkthrough is hard to understand.
To enter annas house tried to speak to the guard then an old man should appear behind her house. He will ask you to steal panties for him. Run around the neighbourhood and bring the panties to him. Buy a ropeand you will be ab!e to enter annas house by the back near where the old man was.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
loving the character models and the cel shaded art style. be nice if icstor use the same type of models

Reactions: Dictateur

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
hey can you please re uplod de game in mega or googledrive the link the actual links in mega show that the game was delete sorry for my bad english and thanks

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Here's the clean game maps for walkthrough purpose , if i get some time , will add some markers.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

keafy

Oct 4, 2016
how do you get inside the sewers,i can't get into them , is there a bug ?
edit: Oh , I thought they were the lids in the middle of the street, the real ones are on the sidewalk .

Last edited:

r00m

Oct 13, 2016
where the hell is that cat?
If you are talking about the lost cat, first go to high neighbour sewer (there's an entrance near your friend house).
After the cat scratch you, buy fish at the shop and go to east town sewer. The cat is at the bottom (but disappears at night. If you're late go there the next day). Once you retrieve it, return to your friend house and talk with the aunt.

Reactions: jackkane

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm anyone know what the computer password is 4 digits? It's on the mom quest, she wants you to steal data from a computer at work.

NM - Found it. Have to look at the calendar in the room and then the whiteboard.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes