pelvi

Sep 13, 2016
Actually I was referring to the main download link, cant really place that *.qsp file tbh

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Yeah its a chan link to a test build for ver 5 its down so this one is too

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
hey , im kinda lost got most of the scene with maria sharon etc but im missing two "story line"

I played with the save on page 13 so maybe i should make a new one but i can't find Jet idk who she's

And wondering how do you unlock these scenes.

hope you guys have the answer :d
For the first CG, I don't know how to obtain it. But I think there is a relation with your afternoon work. From your computer you can chose to work for the hospital or some other tasks. First day I worked at the hospital I did surprised the manager undressing but nothing after that. I worked quite a few days at the hospital everyday and still nothing.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
@
Is used to identify the items you have you inventory when using the save editor online.

just use this for money, boxes and ever thing you want
load yr save file, edit values and upload back to save folder

Save Editor Online

This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and useful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave and *.save (Ren'Py) files.
  • Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.

Reactions: jackfurby

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Did die? It keeps saying service unavailable :(

eades

Nov 19, 2016
guys, can you please post a savegame? i reinstaled my windows and i dont want to play another 2 or 3 hours

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Man, how the FUCK do I sneak into Miss Taylors house? It says come back at dawn but i'm always either too early or too late. It always says "she's still up" even when I come back at Dawn.

It's annoying as fuck

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes