Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
i cant seem to find anything after talking to her at beach either
Same. She never calls.

I also have no clue how to continue the Jet storyline passed her visiting you in the hospital. The images show theres more to it but I cant access it at all.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
Same. She never calls.

I also have no clue how to continue the Jet storyline passed her visiting you in the hospital. The images show theres more to it but I cant access it at all.
tried visiting jet after the whole hospital scene, nothing.

Reactions: Maericke

Ryner

Mar 4, 2017
how do i get sharon event finish everything expect that
Same. She never calls.

After getting her number you go to school, she will suddenly call you. Mine activated at the weekend, or try at night.

tried visiting jet after the whole hospital scene, nothing.
For the Jet continuation, after the hospital check your inventory, she left you a picture with her number.

Ryner

Mar 4, 2017

just use this for money, boxes and ever thing you want
load yr save file, edit values and upload back to save folder

Save Editor Online

This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and useful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave and *.save (Ren'Py) files.
  • Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.
What Item # is the suspicious box?

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
After getting her number you go to school, she will suddenly call you. Mine activated at the weekend, or try at night.

For the Jet continuation, after the hospital check your inventory, she left you a picture with her number.

Wow, I never wouldve noticed that, thanks. Now if Sharon would just call me.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016

Alright, I feel stupid. I'm stuck again. How do you get into the house?

Ryner

Mar 4, 2017
Alright, I feel stupid. I'm stuck again. How do you get into the house?
Pretty sure someone already told this in the previous page, anyways. Night time->high neighborhood-> old man (he's behind the house you are supposed to jump into)->go to each of the houses with an arrow, let's you get in. Oh, and you need a rope, it's sold at the gift shop in the commercial area.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I found a link to the 0.4 Walkthrough on 420chan, in case thats still relevant since the OP only has the pdf for 0.3.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure someone already told this in the previous page, anyways. Night time->high neighborhood-> old man (he's behind the house you are supposed to jump into)->go to each of the houses with an arrow, let's you get in. Oh, and you need a rope, it's sold at the gift shop in the commercial area.
Ah you're right. Sorry.

Ravensbane

Sep 4, 2016
Its weird, when i open it, i have multiple saves, but none of them are showing on the main menu, cant click continue :p
That is because u only copied the save file.You need the config and global save as well for them to work.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I seem to have run into an annoying bug. I'm on the Jet story line. After getting out of the hospital Sara visits you in your bedroom. Amy (middle sister) comes in and interrupts. Then Sara gets up to run out of the room.
But Amy is in the way. They sprite collide and the game hard locks. I can open the cell phone menu, but trying to go on a date just buggers things up further. Quite frustrating.
I have this too. Tried 3 times and it's same, and I can't open inventory. Did you fix this somehow?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
once we have the stealth item what next

just use this for money, boxes and ever thing you want
load yr save file, edit values and upload back to save folder

Save Editor Online

This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and useful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave and *.save (Ren'Py) files.
  • Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes