Keirk

Oct 7, 2016
Version 6 was announced "Dad is back", also a INFO was posted but I don't have access to his patreon

woody

Jan 31, 2017
thnx for the awesome download speed,much appreciated love this game it has so much content

View attachment 1176

About this game: (Author's words)
Today I launched the Alpha version of my first game "My New Life"
Please enjoy the experience, share your comments and let me know any mistakes you have seen.
Thank you very much and enjoy.

Updated: 9 / March / 2017
Genre: Alpha, 3D models, RGP Maker MV, Big Breasts, Chubby girls, Incest
Censorship: None
Version: Ver 0.5 bugfix 2
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English/Spanish mixed (Spanish menus, english text)

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Blog:
Download Link:
<-- Doggy extracted exe and now it's normal RPG Maker MV. Let him know if there's any issues.

Provided by

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
>author saying dad is "maybe" going to do something to Sarah
I only like NTR when MC is the netori, but if MC is cucked in this, I'd probably rage.

Reactions: Maericke

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Been trying several days to make the hidden packages respawn, in vain. They don't pop up anymore, even in week-ends. I can't rise my stealth - quite frustrating.

p3ttan

Aug 5, 2016
Been trying several days to make the hidden packages respawn, in vain. They don't pop up anymore, even in week-ends. I can't rise my stealth - quite frustrating.
They dont respawn check the walkthrough. the packages are only findable during certain times. for example in the "Old Quarter" 3 packages are findable. one in the afternoon, one during dawn and one during the weekend.

here is the v0.5 walkthrough

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
They dont respawn check the walkthrough. the packages are only findable during certain times. for example in the "Old Quarter" 3 packages are findable. one in the afternoon, one during dawn and one during the weekend.

here is the v0.5 walkthrough
I did use the walkthrough. Thought they respawn at a certain time, because it seems I read that somewhere. Well, guess I have all of them then.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
just tried to play ver 5 bugfix2 & ran into this glitch,never ever had in any other version,its a game breaker cant leave school or advance time
having a similar issue im phasing through everything and i have to like do things by coming from a distance

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Am I the only one having problem with of Jet's quest? ( the one where you have to break into Anna's house and steal some paper...)
At the end of the quest, when you give a written letter to the guards through the door, after that i get struck and can't move....
EDIT: foud out the problem...while the scene is palyed, you can actually move without knowing it...and after that the mc start to walk in automathic, so it's REALLY easy to get struck there...

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
First time playing, stuck early in the game, can't seem to progress further.
Gave Rachel the chocolates but I can't interact with the desk, nothing happens, also I can't leave school.
I tried everything in there, what do I have to do?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out, it's a bug, you can't study beforehand or something. When I load a previous save and never study it works fine..

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone here is in the dev patron list?
was thinking of supporting him but still holding back since i don't know yet how frequent his update is

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes