oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
last time i played this one was v0.3 i wanna know if this v6 we can have fun with mom ? (like fuck) not blowjob etc if not i will wait more (=

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sarah was my favorite character up until this update. Even if I win, the idea of her is forever tainted by that quest. Please tell me that Big Brother hasn't started an NTR trend.. and now developers are gonna try and cash in on the niche.. there is enough of that in mainstream gaming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
So anybody feel kinda bad for blue head girl even if she a little freaky kinda didn't deserve to be use a tool to get your sis to like you we broke a friendship and the dad though and i cant wait for him to full do the amy route cause i laughed my ass off when i found out the secret her boyfriend is hiding and Rachel anyone else feel she sleep with here lesbian best friend that why she kinda seem nervous when we said we was going to the party or sad that we did asked her maybe it cause we didn't ask her

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Sarah was my favorite character up until this update. Even if I win, the idea of her is forever tainted by that quest. Please tell me that Big Brother hasn't started an NTR trend.. and now developers are gonna try and cash in on the niche.. there is enough of that in mainstream gaming.
Can I kill the bastard? I ain't sharing my harem with no fool!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Last update MC nearly gets assraped by random thug and has to be saved by super titties, this dev does some serious drugs.

Reactions: jackkane

konandra

Feb 28, 2017
0.6 changelog?
"Version 0.6-

-New system of transport, You can take the bus cost 1h anywhere
- fixed several errors
- Dad quest start- You need pass 45 days in game
- Amy Quest start- You need pass 35 days in game ( go to hornnet pub in th night)
- A lot of content of Sarah.
- Maria, Carol, Rachel, Chloe."

This is all...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Last update MC nearly gets assraped by random thug and has to be saved by super titties, this dev does some serious drugs.[/QUOTE

This update it ups it a notch and it fucked me up. One I got fucked in the ass another I fucked a tranny in the ass. So I done with this dev and his stupid traps.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anybody have a walkthrough for the 0.6 content? also i tried giving sarah the pokemon card and she talks about not wanting to fuck me anymore?

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Anyone know where to start things with Amy? Found here boyfriend in the pub, but cant find out what to do after that..

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes