Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
anyone know how the hell I can take an exam on second day, whatever I do it doesn't let me and also it doesn't let me go from school, I even didn't do a thing before going to school (chocolate, tinymon anything) and still can't do it....

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Everytime when I enter basement after getting the picture, she just yells at me..is this a bug?
Cant give here picture

eades

Nov 19, 2016
can you guys please post a savegame here? please! i really dont want to start the game again from 0

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
New games are bugged atm it seems, after you give rachel chocolates you can't take your seat in class to advance the day and you are locked into the school... Ugh I deleted my old game too, so guess I am waiting for it to get fixed.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
New games are bugged atm it seems, after you give rachel chocolates you can't take your seat in class to advance the day and you are locked into the school... Ugh I deleted my old game too, so guess I am waiting for it to get fixed.
follow the walkthrough, it works then.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
anybody have a walkthrough for the 0.6 content? also i tried giving sarah the pokemon card and she talks about not wanting to fuck me anymore?
walkthrough comes after bugfixes. (couple days to a week). try to find her at school. you find sasha and she tells you about a party. follow the steps

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can't show amy the picture of him getting pounded...bitch keeps telling me to leave alone nerd.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the amy content but you're simply not able to give her the picture.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
woohoo!!! I stop that asshat from banging sarah:) hmm now I'm stuck in front of my house after seeing sarah off.

Last edited:

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
woohoo!!! I stop that asshat from banging sarah:) hmm now I'm stuck in front of my house after seeing sarah off.
Pretty sure its bugged. Sasha doesn't walk far enough and she gets stuck walking into your building. Gonna need to wait for a bug fix.

yuimio520

Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the amy content but you're simply not able to give her the picture.
If you press up when you walk down basement stair, you can walk through the wall and go to Amy. She will say "Sorry! More to come in the next updates"
ScreenShot_20170409111931.png

Voyeur88

Aug 7, 2016
Is there something after Carol seen me and Reachel in toilet (blowjob and sex scene)? Another question, is there a gloryhole scene in the toilet ;>?

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
Can someone please tell me how do I get this party scene? And what is this about Carol catching you and Rachael in the toilet? Game is buggy af.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes