rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
keep gettin message about Ms taylor is awake at midnight, does anyone have an old save file? :eek:

Edit: Nevermind found out that i had to give card 2 to sis before trying to enter the apartment :p

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
There is a bug or am i a retarded? How can i pass time at the school? In second day after talking with Rachel i can't do anything. I talked with everyone. But there is not an option. It seems there is an exam but i can't attend the lesson, the schooldesk not working. :(
Um... Anyone?

Ginsot

Nov 30, 2016
I'm not sure if anyone has posted an items list before, but I'm not searching through 26 pages to see if they did. Anyways, here are all the items and the page I used to edit my saves so that I can have them.
Your list is not complete

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can anyone reupload this version to mega? that mediafire is going to take me 4 hours to download.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
Sorry, i don't understand i don't fap for fap on game ^^ we have 1 000 000 other method for easy fap... example:

(i'm joking "i understand")

dave082

Feb 25, 2017
I need help with Laura. There is a footjob scene with her in CGs and I can't seem to trigger that scene. It is in front of TV and when Laura sees me watching TV she asks a question and just goes away. Anyone have any idea? Walkthrough doesn't say anything.

Nov 21, 2016
I need help with Laura. There is a footjob scene with her in CGs and I can't seem to trigger that scene. It is in front of TV and when Laura sees me watching TV she asks a question and just goes away. Anyone have any idea? Walkthrough doesn't say anything.
I looked at the triggers in the room, for both before and after midnight, it shows all random encounters for TV (Laura,Maria, Sarah and Amy), yet there was no event directly connected to other pictures besides TV laura 01 and 02, if I'm not mistaken you are looking at something that the author has yet to implement

Edit: Btw there only 5 active random encounters on the TV trigger, but the random encounters are marked to have up to 20 random encounters, so rejoice if indeed the footjob content is not implemented there is likely chance to be done so later on alongside other things

Last edited:
Reactions: dave082

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's what the guide FAILS TO TELL YOU: After talking to Rachel in the bathroom, you have to go to the men's room and talk to Beth. Only then will the diary appear.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
i have a problem .... when i can do that "You need put sleeping pills ( You can found in foreman´s house or down floor in your house) in tea bottle on Kitchen" because a can't enter in her house... every day ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes