AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null .... why do i get this error during certain sex scenes ?? :\

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone mind telling us here what that poll about 0.7 he made on patreon page?

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Don't know if this has happened to anybody else or not, but after the party at Beth's house I can't proceed to weekdays, I'm stuck in a complete loophole of weekends.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm having trouble... I'm stuck in school. I've talked to Rachel after her first scene, and the MC tell about the chocolates. But after that I can't do anything. Can't leave school to buy the chocolates, nor sit in the classroom. What should I do?
(I'm not following the walkthrough, but I gave I look into it. Am I supposed to buy the chocolates before the encounter at the second day??)
Thx =)

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm having trouble... I'm stuck in school. I've talked to Rachel after her first scene, and the MC tell about the chocolates. But after that I can't do anything. Can't leave school to buy the chocolates, nor sit in the classroom. What should I do?
(I'm not following the walkthrough, but I gave I look into it. Am I supposed to buy the chocolates before the encounter at the second day??)
Thx =)
If you study after the first day before progressing Rachel's even to the next stage, it locks out sitting at your desk in class.

Reactions: blind

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Old town, on the upper right side. Usually there is a policewoman next to it.

MrMixer123

Apr 5, 2017
I connot find Maria on Monday morning, after the beach scene. She must be in the house (or near it, idk) but she's not there. I've played trough all the other available content. Is this a bug?

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
I've found the mechanics lost car but I need keys to drive it. Anyone know where to get the keys from?

LukeLannister

Apr 28, 2017
I'm having trouble with sarah's quest, when i need to go to the pub and talk to barman, i go to that door and when i talk to nesrot he tells me to leave instead of giving me the next quest

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
first talk with everyone in school talk with beth in bathroom after this in night go to bathroom when sarah there and peep after this enter the bathroom and dairy is near sink
you have to talk with everyone for dairy event to trigger
I've talked everyone but event not triggered. What could be problem?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes