jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone else getting bug where you can only have sex with ms.taylor at her house?

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
WIP GAME most bug i never play... but it's not really bad things? That prove we are just in first step of développement

Eddiesjc

Nov 10, 2016
Anyone got a late save? Mine just keeps giving me errors during sex sceens......:(
Me too, this error appears in anal sex scene with Rachel "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
please where can i see wat day in the Game is? After Sahra evend nothing to als waitfor Day 45?

( Wie kann ich sehen welcher Tag ist?. Gibt es nach dem Treffen mit shasha und Sahra noch irgend was vor dem 45 Tag )

vickypathak

Mar 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to find Sarah's dairy after her bath!! I don't have her room key yet :S
first talk with everyone in school talk with beth in bathroom after this in night go to bathroom when sarah there and peep after this enter the bathroom and dairy is near sink
you have to talk with everyone for dairy event to trigger

Nov 21, 2016
You know I was kind of bored and decided to edit a few things here and there along the way I ended up making a personal item data sheet to use with save editor online, dont know if anyone is interested in using it, but in any case is a waste letting it gather "digital dust" on a corner of my HD.

So if you are interested in using it just DL this file, open save editor online and when you edit your save click "Show items data in raw" and insert this line {"X":Y, "X":Y} where the number between commas "X" representsis the item Id and the number after the colon :Y is the quantity.

(try not going over 100 or adding certain items before you need them, it might break certain triggers)

Reactions: jackkane

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of
Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax

how do you start the mission?

Reactions: demonseeker

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Did I hit a game breaking bug already? On second day I gave chocolate to Rachel... And now what? I can't seem to be able to watch class in order to advance the time O>o

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Did I hit a game breaking bug already? On second day I gave chocolate to Rachel... And now what? I can't seem to be able to watch class in order to advance the time O>o
yeah make sure you don't give her the chocolates until the mc tell you too.

Reactions: Pravitas

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
It's called "Dawn" in this game, if you set your alarm clock or go on a date at night, it will be "Dawn", that's when you do the sneaky stuff.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes