ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
anyone got a clue what this means? "Caroline Event (Reach level 15 on the playground and start class on Monday)"

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone got a clue what this means? "Caroline Event (Reach level 15 on the playground and start class on Monday)"
I assume it means spend time with her until rank 15 and when you start class on monday a new event with her will trigger.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Can someone please upload a save after the cat rescue ? doesn't matter before or after the morgan aunt scene , i don't have the strengh to do this cat find again 4 times :( , thanks !

Reactions: cooaga

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
continue dating rachel until you finally have sex, after that you got to go to see morgan about not lasting long enough and he'll tell you about jet the sex teacher, shes in the book store in the east.
I look the walktrought and how to get the JET mission?

AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016
What is the password in the mission of the psycho of women with morgan?
47895631 or 56314789 if you're reffering to the 8 digit password and 3124 or 3214 for the door in the basement.

But i think the game has a bug after you complete this mission...when i go to the commercial neighbourhood the game tries to trigger that mission again, and the game freezes after that (and least in my game) ... anybody else with this issue? :\

Last edited:
Reactions: rafaelsteinn

shran

Dec 26, 2016
game must be bugged , after the scene with the aunt , morgan ask me to bring aphrodisiac , im heading to the sex shop and when im back he won't talk me about it , pretty sure its because im using and old save :(

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
Can anyone upload the save after the Sarah's diary event? I played the game 2 times from beginning and i stuck at the same place.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Make sure you talk with everyone at school first floor , Rachel in the right side bathroom and then Beth in the left side bathroom , then from 20:00 go inside the bathroom at your house and you should get the diary event.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
It's made in rpgmaker mv , tho not sure if this you were asking.

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know if Jet's lessons are bugged? I go every single day and click to study maybe 5 times until it says I can't anymore, but my money never goes down and after a good like 80 times I still have never gotten anything at night except "its night come again tomorrow"

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes