DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi anyone have a save from the beginning with infinite money because i can find how to give money with cheat engine ... I test " exact value " & " double " but nothing work ... Friendly

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
You could just upload your savefile to and edit your money and items and then download the save again;)

Kagarov

May 10, 2017
I was doing Jet's quests and going into the bar triggered the Amy line, which is a sneak session, but it didn't let me go anywhere and there was no way out. The only way I got out was by calling in a date with rachel, but now the sneak quest in the bar won't trigger anymore, not even at different times of night. Anyone happen to have a save file with Jet's stuff finished, but without the bar quest triggered yet?
I have the same problem

fezo

May 11, 2017
please help i have a problem after first being beaten up and meeting rachel then wehn i come from clinic to class room the character cannot move to any where or do any thing

lxking

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,
I need help. the walkthrough say: Wait for Sarah to take her bath daily. 8pm – When the bath is finished, it enters the bathroom. Read her diary.
Where is the diary?

Reactions: cooaga

AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016
Hi,
I need help. the walkthrough say: Wait for Sarah to take her bath daily. 8pm – When the bath is finished, it enters the bathroom. Read her diary.
Where is the diary?
Yeah, that happened to me before too...you probably didn't talk with Beth in the boy's bathroom after the scene with Rachel in the women's bathroom stall (the walktrough doesn't mention that, but it's important).

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
ok so im confused ive gone to school 9 days in a row, where is the weekends?
also where is the girl that steals the money from you after you sneak in your moms room. The MC says east town but i looked everywhere (i even found a hidden sewer) but cant seem to find her.

AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016
ok so im confused ive gone to school 9 days in a row, where is the weekends?
also where is the girl that steals the money from you after you sneak in your moms room. The MC says east town but i looked everywhere (i even found a hidden sewer) but cant seem to find her.
The thief girl will appear in East Town only at night and dawn, you will find her in the bottom right corner in that alley.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Somebody can tell me what's these missions please " the adventure of the Zoodra Charter " because i must do these one for follow the boyfriend of Amy in the private room ... thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: lxking

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How to start the AMY mission.
The Amy quest is massively broken for some people (me included) After 35 days you go to the Hornet pub and to the left of the bar you'll see Amy's boyfriend with another girl. You're meant to follow him to the backrooms and do, something back there... Problem is the game takes you back there automatically and then you can't do anything, no doors to open, guy at the end of the corridor doesn't speak and you can't even leave the way you come.

Make sure you save before going anywhere near this quest...

Reactions: kammaf
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes