Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
You need to this to unlock the lessons with Jet:
continue dating rachel until you finally have sex, after that you got to go to see morgan about not lasting long enough and he'll tell you about jet the sex teacher, shes in the book store in the east.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Version 0.7 The Recess (Fixed version+Xtras+Walkthrough)

When I use a save from the 0.7 the Commerical Zone is buggy (after psychopath event) is this fixed when I use my old save from 0.6 and play further or is this not fixed?

AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016

When I use a save from the 0.7 the Commerical Zone is buggy (after psychopath event) is this fixed when I use my old save from 0.6 and play further or is this not fixed?

Still bugged for me, i don't know if my savegame is corrupt or it's just not fixed hmm...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I saw a pic where you can enter the locker's room to take the pics of your topless classmates in a limited time. Can someone explain me how to access this scene please?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Still bugged for me, i don't know if my savegame is corrupt or it's just not fixed hmm...
Does anyone have this version of the game unzipped the .EXE file? Because on my PC this game is only running in that mode where the game folders are unzipped from the .EXE file! Can someone help me? Please?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
found this on 420chan

BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES.

Download:

Xtras:

Webcam Carol Works

Webcam Beth Works
Does anyone have this version of the game unzipped the .EXE file? Because on my PC this game is only running in that mode where the game folders are unzipped from the .EXE file! Can someone help me? Please?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Unpacked:

vickypathak

Mar 22, 2017
hi guys i need only walkthrough mistakly deleted i dont want to download whole zip file again can someone give it to me

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone knows the Engine is used for the CG on this game?
The models were made in 3D sexvilla using the klub17 mod. you also would need some model mods as well. his models and animations are heavily modded.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Ok i feel stupid but on day 2 after i give the chocolates and get the phone number nothing happens. i tried calling and it said you cant do that in class. i walked around the entire school talking to people and nothing happens. i cant leave cause school is in session. And the dumb chick stands right in front of your chair so you can't sit down. Im totally aware this is user error and im missing something. is there an obscure person im supposed to talk to. i know the one kid is on the toilet do i have to get him out somehow? Help me Obi Wang youre my only hope.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Is there any content for the webcams? I always getting the offline message for them.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
If you study after the first day before progressing Rachel's even to the next stage, it locks out sitting at your desk in class.
Here's a save after you finish school , tho i think i might have used money cheats if that doesn't bother you:

If the game doesn't see it when you try to load , make a dummy save copy the name + extension , delete it and rename this one with it.
Is there any content for the webcams? I always getting the offline message for them.
Darn , i just realized i forgot to check the unpacked version for new images after i uploaded it on gofile and before i delete it.

Last edited:

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
I was doing Jet's quests and going into the bar triggered the Amy line, which is a sneak session, but it didn't let me go anywhere and there was no way out. The only way I got out was by calling in a date with rachel, but now the sneak quest in the bar won't trigger anymore, not even at different times of night. Anyone happen to have a save file with Jet's stuff finished, but without the bar quest triggered yet?

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
How to show the current mission? I've played the 0.4 version months ago and now updated and loaded last savegame and I don't know what to do / what the current mission is.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes