Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Its the same for me .I am stuck in the pharmacy,cant do anything.If anyone would be kind enough to share their save,i would really appreciate it.
Are you stuck before spying on her in the locker room, or the evening to back at the pharmacy once you stole the keys ?

The file 2 put you at the spying scene when she calls you right after you're finished with Taylor
And in the file 3 you're in the pharmacy in the evening once she's at your home.

p3ttan

Aug 5, 2016
if you are stuck in the pharmacy a quick fix is to call rachel for a date and then go back to the pharmacy after the date.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

is this game actually worth playing? it looks absolutely dog shit lol

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
If your stuck because you can't go down. Go at a later time maybe around 23:00 or so. I did that and another bug showed, incredibly step sister is also there changing. I do have another problem though, how many suspicious packages are there in the game, after a certain number it doesn't show up anymore.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
is this game actually worth playing? it looks absolutely dog shit lol
Well the main reason I played it, is because I love the design of his characters. I don't know what 3d models he's using but I love it. The story is utterly basic, there is a LOT of grinding to do but you can edit your save file for money etc. Decent amount in content and, that's it.

p3ttan

Aug 5, 2016
If your stuck because you can't go down. Go at a later time maybe around 23:00 or so. I did that and another bug showed, incredibly step sister is also there changing. I do have another problem though, how many suspicious packages are there in the game, after a certain number it doesn't show up anymore.
There is 19 suspicious packages they dont respawn randomly. one is in a school locker the rest are on the outside maps. you can only find them during certain times. so either check the walkthrough or visit all the outside maps during morning, afternoon, night, dawn and the weekend. only weekend packages spawn during the weekend so it dont matter at what time you visit.

Reactions: Hikkes

ShotgunTurtle

Nov 12, 2016
Can somebody please explain why every time I attempt to have sex with Rachel it says it can't read width of the null and how to fix it

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
There is 19 suspicious packages they dont respawn randomly. one is in a school locker the rest are on the outside maps. you can only find them during certain times. so either check the walkthrough or visit all the outside maps during morning, afternoon, night, dawn and the weekend. only weekend packages spawn during the weekend so it dont matter at what time you visit.
I restarted the game and i manage to find the suspicious package in the school locker before meeting the thief LoL!!

Reactions: Sven R Knight

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Really nice game.
Just wondering.
I am almost certain I had all packages+the stealth bitch after the burglary at school but can't cum with blowjob in Maria's room.
Is there anything else to increase stealth?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Really nice game.
Just wondering.
I am almost certain I had all packages+the stealth bitch after the burglary at school but can't cum with blowjob in Maria's room.
Is there anything else to increase stealth?
When you completed the quest with Jackeline and Nesrot guy, did you take Miko the japanese woman when he proposes you to bang one of them ? She increases your stealth. Don't know if that works though.

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
really new to this, having a problem with mss. taylors house, it says to go there at dawn but when i do it says shes awake. what do? ( NVM found out)

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to find the thief in east town. Did I fuck up by not going there immediately after the event happened?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes