Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
this bug or ?
game cant move

still like that need help
I assume you play on android.
If i remember right, tap the upper or right side of the screen multiple times to continue the scene.
If you play on Windows use the up or right arrow multiple times.

Razorite

May 24, 2017
This is the only game that lags for me. This game use to run fine a couple of versions ago on Windows version.

Windows 8.1
8gb RAM
VGA - 1.7GB
HDD - 1TB
Malware Bytes & Avast(uninstalled it)

Maketa

Dec 30, 2018
Can anyone help me with the driving test coz my phone is laggu and I always ended up losing the game because I miss some buttons. Thanks in advance for those who will help.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
this bug or ?
game cant move

still like that need help
are you using my android port? if yes, there should ..i correct.. there is an icon top of the screen for exact this situation. shouldnt be too hard, to figure out which one.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
This is the only game that lags for me. This game use to run fine a couple of versions ago on Windows version.

Windows 8.1
8gb RAM
VGA - 1.7GB
HDD - 1TB
Malware Bytes & Avast(uninstalled it)
This is odd, your PC is fine, this game lagged before, some versions back when BoN did not unpack it.
Check if windows defender activated after you uninstall avast, if not, active it and perform a quick scan, you can also use adware removal tool is free and portable to check your system.( )

joh

Aug 20, 2017
With the test drugs you can have sex with the girls in the shooting range minigame

During the quest if Jet you'll get the blonde chick pregnant(Annie Garrison), you'll get Amy pregnant during her quest aswell there's some other girls you'll get pregnant during quests but the pregnancy in general hasn't implemented yet

Ok thanks for helping me out with that many thanks

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
yeah you get christians mom but maria the stepmom leaves you and the house if you pick warren
Welp another reason not to pick up Warren's gang, Maria's better than her but at the same time I really wanna see Christian's face when I bang his mom in her house :ROFLMAO:
But still I'd choose Maria instead of her

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Guys I have a problem..
During Sandra mission when she ask me to talk with sherman, I do everything reported in the walkthrough but when I return to Sandra she continue to ask me about Sherman and this man is still in the park..
I click the documents in the Morgan's father room but nothing happened..

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You are discussing ideas or you can fuck Christian mom in the game?
If you choose Warren's gang during Tyna's quest where you have to fight in the tournament, at the gang hideout you'll fight against Christian and if you win you can fuck his mom but even if you choose any other gang you'll go against Christian and you'll fuck her as well
But you still can't visit Christian's mom and have a full scenes

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes