Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I hope the next update includes the MC's biological mom?;) Her apartment is perfect and want to hear more than "Hello Sweetie". I'd also like to see a hot threesome with the MC, Dr. Lucy, and Maria! Gentlemen start your fapping engines!:p

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can't find the old man behind the house #7 at 00:00 after jet's blowjob like the proper walkthrough says
The proper walkthrough says: At night before 00:00 (to go there at 23:00 use your car) go to Annie Garrison's house in High Neighborhood, house number 7.
So you have to go there at 23:00 hours not 00:00 hours.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
So I'm trying to do Aunt Maggies quest line. I'm trying to progress with her by visiting her in the afternoon after I saved her. I checked the walkthrough and I'm suppose to bring aphrodisiac with me every time I visit but there is no indicator that I'm suppose to put it anywhere in her home so I just assume it should be in my inventory. After the 10th visit and with 21 aphrodisiacs in my inventory she still doesn't get close to me like the walkthrough suggests and the showing her my penis after that 10th day just reduces her love of me. What am I doing wrong?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So I'm trying to do Aunt Maggies quest line. I'm trying to progress with her by visiting her in the afternoon after I saved her. I checked the walkthrough and I'm suppose to bring aphrodisiac with me every time I visit but there is no indicator that I'm suppose to put it anywhere in her home so I just assume it should be in my inventory. After the 10th visit and with 21 aphrodisiacs in my inventory she still doesn't get close to me like the walkthrough suggests and the showing her my penis after that 10th day just reduces her love of me. What am I doing wrong?
You do nothing wrong, just be sure you have the aphrodisiac in your inventory, you do not have to put it somewhere.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Why Cant I leave my Shoes for Laura Quest?? everytime I go there it says 'We leave our shoes here'.. need hep

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello. Can anyone explain why downloaded saves in the game do not work for me?
the savegames work but the game will only read those slots already created with your game, RPGmaker creates an index of the savegames it has to read.
Open your game and save from slot 1 to 24, then copy the downloaded savegames into your save foder and then you should be able to load them
Why Cant I leave my Shoes for Laura Quest?? everytime I go there it says 'We leave our shoes here'.. need hep
Use the search tool in the thread to check if a question has already been answered!
You can find the solution here

Reactions: Atlas82

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
in two months or three, right now he is revamping the game, trying to fix all the bugs and remake some story lines.
Let's hope BoN do the bug-fixing twice: Before remaking storylines and after remaking storylines. Or we get more bugs. Again...

Reactions: Olegowsom

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
I know that there are some scenes in the Pussy Fight Tournmeant the are not indicate in the walktrought... someone knows?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I know that there are some scenes in the Pussy Fight Tournmeant the are not indicate in the walktrought... someone knows?
I don't know which walkthrough you read, but form Main Quests Walkthrough you can read this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I wonder when the new update comes will we still be able to use the old saves or will we have to start from scratch? Also hopefully when he does all the bug fixes and rewrites to the story he actually gets everything right meaning for once there won't be bugs on top of bugs because while the game is good that is something BON is infamous for.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes