BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
If you choose Warren's gang during Tyna's quest where you have to fight in the tournament, at the gang hideout you'll fight against Christian and if you win you can fuck his mom but even if you choose any other gang you'll go against Christian and you'll fuck her as well
But you still can't visit Christian's mom and have a full scenes
Thanks hope that when you progress in Warren gang you get full house scenes with her

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
could you share the accompanying config and global file? RPGM saves are special like that
you dont need a config and global file to load the savegame, create a save with your own game on slots 23 and 24 and then overwrite them with my saves (file23.rpgsave and file24.rpgsave)
the config and global files are an index created by RPGmaker listing the saves it has stored, if you download a savegame from another source RPG maker wont know that the file is there, so you need to create a save in the slot you are going to use and then overwrite the dummy save you created with the save you downloaded (in example create a save in slot 6 ingame if you want to use a savegame called file6.rpgmakersave

johsua

Feb 28, 2019
I hope there is part1 part2 for mega link because when I start to download it says its to big for some device but I still continued to download it the problem its always stop when I reach 4gb please make it part1 part2 for mega link I really want to download this game and dont want to use other link because it will onlyn download in my google and its to slow and somtimes.stop too the only link I trust is mega help me please

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I hope there is part1 part2 for mega link because when I start to download it says its to big for some device but I still continued to download it the problem its always stop when I reach 4gb please make it part1 part2 for mega link I really want to download this game and dont want to use other link because it will onlyn download in my google and its to slow and somtimes.stop too the only link I trust is mega help me please
Download and install MegaSync or use other links. You can trust that all links in F95Zone are trustworthy. For example Nopy is just as good as (or even better than) Mega...

Reactions: johsua

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
Need help.
I ask maria on date, and they say,- i see you in square. Where the square?
Sorry for bad english

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm, can you impregnate anyone in this game?
You will impregnate the blonde chick during Jet's quest,Amy during her quest but later on you can decide if you want to keep the baby or not and if I'm correct those are the 2 girls you can impregnate during quests but you can't impregnate girls who you visit(Rachel,Maria,Laura exc...)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You will impregnate the blonde chick during Jet's quest,Amy during her quest but later on you can decide if you want to keep the baby or not and if I'm correct those are the 2 girls you can impregnate during quests but you can't impregnate girls who you visit(Rachel,Maria,Laura exc...)
Did you really play the game, I wonder... :mad:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Did you really play the game, I wonder... :mad:
Bruh everybody makes mistakes, calm down I did played the game but that doesn't mean I have to remember every quest and I'm sorry if I offended you somehow,I do remember Amy's getting pregnant but after that It's all gone
EDIT: And btw did you drink your morning coffee ? cuz you seem nervous

Reactions: Jarul

pandalord

May 26, 2017
I've got a huge problem...
I'm stuck in Laura's quest.

I've seen the first 2 scenes in the living room.
After them i bought the 3 magazin and placed it inside the bookshelf.
But the "Shining stars" on in don't stop to glow. And the 3rd Nightscene issn't triggered.

Do you have any idea how to skip the 3rd scene or how to properly reset laura's questline?

Greetings and many thanks!

pandalord

May 26, 2017
I've got a huge problem...
I'm stuck in Laura's quest.

I've seen the first 2 scenes in the living room.
After them i bought the 3 magazin and placed it inside the bookshelf.
But the "Shining stars" on in don't stop to glow. And the 3rd Nightscene issn't triggered.

Do you have any idea how to skip the 3rd scene or how to properly reset laura's questline?

Greetings and many thanks!
I Found a solution, it was already posted in this thread!

Reactions: stray monkeys

johsua

Feb 28, 2019
Download and install MegaSync or use other links. You can trust that all links in F95Zone are trustworthy. For example Nopy is just as good as (or even better than) Mega...
Yeah I know I can trust those link above but my point is its too large for my device to download its 4gb files I tried to download it just an hour ago and it always crush when I reach 4gb and this time I used ucbrowser but still its crush when I reach 4gb I hope someone here makes part1 at part2 for ver.2.1 thats the only chance for me to download it sorry for my bad english

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I have a problem..
During Sandra mission when she ask me to talk with sherman, I do everything reported in the walkthrough but when I return to Sandra she continue to ask me about Sherman and this man is still in the park..
I click the documents in the Morgan's father room but nothing happened..
Have you been menaced by sherman at the park? What is the last thing he tells you? set variable 133 "Mision sherman" to 1, then you will be able to set the papers in Morgan's dad's desk

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Yeah I know I can trust those link above but my point is its too large for my device to download its 4gb files I tried to download it just an hour ago and it always crush when I reach 4gb and this time I used ucbrowser but still its crush when I reach 4gb I hope someone here makes part1 at part2 for ver.2.1 thats the only chance for me to download it sorry for my bad english
I always copy the address of the file that I want to download and save it to a text document on my desktop and save it. Then I start Google Chrome and put that same address into the address bar of Google and start the download. If the file is too big to download and sstops downloading, I just re-boot the computer and after that, start Google chrome again and enter the same address again and it starts up where it stopped and completes the downloads.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know where/when the dealer with the blue cap near the beach is located, to retrieve Melissa's package? Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I hope the next update includes the MC's biological mom?;) Her apartment is perfect and want to hear more than "Hello Sweetie". I'd also like to see a hot threesome with the MC, Dr. Lucy, and Maria! Gentlemen start your fapping engines!:p

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes