AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
buhahahahaha helped mommy with TV interview, then brought her home drunk, licked her pussy, fucked her tits and Daddy showed up hahahaha lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
Someone please have a save for this version, I do not like playing this game again from the beginning it took me 10 to 15 hours to unlock everything.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Utakama

Nov 7, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, I have to go to the store to buy a drill, I get out of the house and Marckus goes by car and take me with him to go see a person (TJ), during the conversation I have to choose between "yes "and" no "no matter the choice the bug game just after, on the character (so TJ) there is a ball with" hahaha "but nothing happens .... what to do?
thank you

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I heard about a rework and thought it would be a port to Renpy or something like that, but from what I am hearing it seems something that just changed the plot and created new problems, I suppose I am better off playing the old version then.

Reactions: Aioria619

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
So, one question: is there any way to REGULARLY earn money in the game? Aside from the two grand Maria's sister gives the MC after moving the boxes and other predetermined one-time shit like that, I can't figure any way to get the fucker out of sheer poverty. The way to do this in the previous version was to work your ass off on YouTube, but that does not seem to work here (or I don't know how to do it, at least). Any help?

Reactions: Aioria619
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes