Jun 28, 2017
t
Fix Bug

Game folder \ www \ data
Map029 - School after pool event
Map008 - Marckus weed bug
Map040 - Hornnet pub Jaqueline Bug
Map013 - Rachel Outside House Bug
Map004 - You can't go out after talk dad(You've load before talk with dad)
thnx

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Kinda wish if he was gonna make a revamp he would tidy up the animations, ad an image gallery and remove some of the pointless space you need to traverse. I seem to remember you would start just beside the school district and now your like 4 districts away, it seems like needless padding. Not to mention a sort of relationship tracker (if that is a thing), since I've literally no clue if me talking to people does anything or if it's just when I do quests. Do I gain "smartz" and "Stronk" stats or is it based on how many times I do it? A changelog would be nice, "everything" dosen't really say much and even broad strokes would be better.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kinda wish if he was gonna make a revamp he would tidy up the animations, ad an image gallery and remove some of the pointless space you need to traverse. I seem to remember you would start just beside the school district and now your like 4 districts away, it seems like needless padding. Not to mention a sort of relationship tracker (if that is a thing), since I've literally no clue if me talking to people does anything or if it's just when I do quests. Do I gain "smartz" and "Stronk" stats or is it based on how many times I do it? A changelog would be nice, "everything" dosen't really say much and even broad strokes would be better.
These are novelties that got outed:
this is what i discovered for now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the beginning of the game, the sports teacher forces us out of the dressing room (pool) and she takes us to the Principal. I have a black screen at that moment. I tried with the key "W", the black screen dispiter but I can not speak with the Principal. I do not know what to do

EDIT: fixes here https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v0-001-alpha-beggar-of-net.1226/page-1300#post-1928096

Last edited:

oni044

Apr 28, 2017
hi eny on finis is 2 mision or is bug
go to game store in commercial neighborhhod west and
when laura uses your computer, leave your shoes in entrance of house and go to visit laura in your room

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Couldn't find answer using search.
Can someone enlighten me where is the Jason's house where Rachel is suppose to wait in the afternoon?

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
So, one question: is there any way to REGULARLY earn money in the game? Aside from the two grand Maria's sister gives the MC after moving the boxes and other predetermined one-time shit like that, I can't figure any way to get the fucker out of sheer poverty. The way to do this in the previous version was to work your ass off on YouTube, but that does not seem to work here (or I don't know how to do it, at least). Any help?
Sorry to insist, but no way at all? I'm stuck because I don't have enought money to hire the "professional". Now, the MC got the webcam from the father, but I have just confirmed there is no way to earn money by using it (even if you upload a video, the outcome is always 0$). This is an alpha version, I know, but if this happened to be something that is not yet implemented at all, that would be really silly, IMHO.

EDIT: OK. I have been able to answer myself, so I'll leave this info here in case someone is in the same situation I was. Once you complete Jet's training, you can keep working for her in exchange for money, not favours. So there is at least one way to earn money in the game.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Quick question: is the Mrs Taylor quest with the stuff from the grocery store and pharmacy bugged? Can't get either.
I'm there too and i cant get the stuff. May be bugged rofl
Found a way to fix it.
AFTER talking with her to get her stuff. Go to saveeditonline.com & change the value (MrsTaylorQuest) from 4 to 5

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes